Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 01:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

to whoever can winhex and wanna bypass auto-ban

Discussion on to whoever can winhex and wanna bypass auto-ban within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
to whoever can winhex and wanna bypass auto-ban

We all know most of the old hacks are possible again by using winhex. However, what will trigger the auto-ban from the server we do not know yet. So, I start this thread that we can test and post here the results . Please post what you edited and get banned or not .
Old 04/03/2008, 08:41   #2

elite*gold: 20
well i vacked in c1 and n1 no auto-ban but WAAAAY too many players, and i think one banned me, not sure yet ...

imagine if u go to avalon alone vacking (alone)....a bit wierd NOT to get banned lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
bypass auto patch!!
12/03/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
go on desktop, right click, hit new short cut for the adress put this in "C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\Conquer.exe" blacknull hit next, name it what u want, use this to open conquer with out auto patch
auto update bypass
08/04/2009 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
It appears that the launcher uses CreateProcessA. Further analysis tells that it uses the command line: Game.exe start game With that, we know that we can create a shortcut to game.exe and simply add start game. For those who still don't understand, here is what you should do. Make a new shortcut. Then, paste this: C:\Sonov\Shaiya\game.exe start game
auto-patch bypass
06/09/2008 - Zero - 0 Replies
hey, can any1 do an autopatch bypass for the current version? or does anybody know a quick way around the autopatch? their autopatch server is down and they are taking days to fix it lol thanks okay... lol i looked down the forums and there is already a fix to this problem. please delete this thread lol
wanna get rich? ;];] wanna pk in market?
03/30/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 67 Replies
you know you wanna know this sercret about conquer online but you must be also paticent.. OK when you get to lvl 40 go to the forest mine>go down the right ladder and then the right ladder again now go across and stop when you get to 062,019 on your coordiantes.. Then face north west to the wall.. Ok now the gems will come in time first you will get normal, then refine and finally supers.. If you move the process starts over so dont move..There are more mine spots but this is the only one i...