Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 07:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to edit .mac files?

Discussion on How to edit .mac files? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question How to edit .mac files?

Hi,

anyone knows how to edit the .mac files?

for a better wallhack.

MfG EmEx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to Edit .rez-Files in CA
10/11/2012 - Combat Arms - 155 Replies
Hi i want to post a little Tutorial how to edit .rez-Files in CA. Hier ein Video weil es ja einige probleme gab ^^.Sry wegen der sch....lechten Quali Camtasia Studio mag mich ned XD. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ExLuaNNd8g As many of you know the textures, sounds, and models can be edited in Combat Arms. However to do so you need a certain set of tools. These tools were created by our very own B1ackAnge1. Using these tools it is possible to essentially edit any aspect of the visual...
How To Edit EPK FiLes
01/02/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 15 Replies
The first of these elements games Tianwan a quartz games, feel good, like Chinese it was found that there are no resources in rsc. 7 X& a# {& ]4 e+ v' K3 m 7 X & a # (&] 4 e + v 'K3 m 在rsc目录下有࠰ 0;个epk,第一直Š 73;是这是包文件 ; ,游戏资源都&# 34987;打包在epk 文件中。 Rsc directory in a few epk, the first instinct is that this is a package file, the game resources are packaged in epk file. 6 s+ B: D/ ^5 F5 e查了很多地方& #20063;没有找到epk的 规则(有个叫JS 什么什么的工&# 20855;也用epk文件名& #25171;包,但是不 6159;这种格式 ),到elements games官方去查也Ė 09;有。 6 s + B: D / ^ 5 F5 e check a lot of places did not...
Possible to edit .c3 files?
12/19/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
Taken from google search. Qouteing some guy on some forum, forgot to copy name and such. sorry who ever you are. ------------------- Ive found myself in troubles while trying to decrypt and re-encrypt c3 files and found this guide very well explained about the use of it. By BigBoy1: ************************************************* * Editing C3 Client Side
How to Edit .KOM files?
09/25/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies
Please help me~ What program do you use to edit .KOM files? Can someone post a tutorial on how to edit them? If you do then thanks, if you don't then I'll just have to find an answer myself.
How to edit .dat files?
06/04/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
How do I edit .dat files like Pet.dat?