Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 14:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hey, I need a little help

Discussion on Hey, I need a little help within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey, I need a little help

Hey everyone. I'm new here to ElitePvpers and this is my first post. I came from mpcforum but their starting to tick me off so I'm switching sites and I'm hope this one is a little better then Mpc. If I try to ask for help over there they get mad and yell,"Search for your answer, were not here to give you all the answers." I'm sure y'all arn't either but I'm having a little problem. I'm interested in hacking 2 Moons. I've been following everything I can but I can't figure it out. I have a level 20 Knight in 2moons and i wanna hack with him. I've tried editing .Csv files but I can't get anything working. Can anyone give me advise or a nice tut on how to do it. I've read 2 of them. I still can't get it working though.
Old 03/22/2008, 16:38   #2

easy tips:

1. use search to find more guides/threads.
2. bypass gameguard
3. make sure u followed the right instructions (like u need a USA folder in ur data folder)
4. for every script/hack here is a seperate thread, ask there ur questions not here

5. read what the sections says:
Quote:
2Moons Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros Do you need 2Moons Hacks, Tools, Bots or anything else?
Take a look here [no questions]
[no questions] means that u aren't allowed to post questions here ... lol ^^

so that's why:
!reported

GL
Old 03/22/2008, 16:56   #3

+warning
+thread moved