Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 07:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Invisibility

Discussion on Invisibility within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/05/2008, 02:48   #31

elite*gold: 0
We shall see if the Big Patch do even come before I decided to quit lol....
Old 03/05/2008, 04:08   #32

dont quit SYB we we will miss yah.....
Old 03/05/2008, 07:29   #33

LOL cabal is a nice game lolz....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
invisibility ?
07/25/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Is it only me or the invisiblility pk2 patch doesn't work anymore ? , i guess after isro v. 1.200. if so , plz provide a link for a new patch , i've been using mine for over a year, maybe it got outdated. tnx.
Invisibility
04/03/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Someone said there's a way to make it so your figure does not report back to server or something, and makes you invisible? Is there a way of doing this? Because as I said, someone did it and showed me, but didn't explain how it's done. Something with figures? Anyone know what im talking about? Lol
Invisibility
08/26/2008 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
Hey, was just wondering, if I set my character speed to 2 it is automatically invisible to other players while I run correct? thanks for answer
Tip Please on How Do Invisibility
08/13/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
If some may kindly give me a tip on how to go about obtaining invisibility i will be very happy ^^
Invisibility?
07/21/2008 - Dekaron - 12 Replies
hello people, my concept of attaining an invisible hack is that you have to get the speed up onto your armour. for example: all weapons have attack speed what we need to get to attain invisible hack is that we need to have speed into our armour too. but the question is, how? i have been looking into itemarmour.csv itemweapon.csv and monster.csv and have been trying to look for a difference that i can make to get the "speed option" out into the armour. when you go to...