Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 17:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tip Please on How Do Invisibility

Discussion on Tip Please on How Do Invisibility within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tip Please on How Do Invisibility

If some may kindly give me a tip on how to go about obtaining invisibility i will be very happy ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Invisibility?
12/11/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
Hi guys ;) I'm playing on a private server. Today I was killing some mobs and realized that many die alone, obviously there was someone using a hack of invisibility. And I say hack for those who think that it was simply the skill of invisibility, I use the radar and, as you know, the radar also shows those who are in invisible mode (skill). Anybody know anything about this? Peace :cool:
invisibility ?
07/25/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Is it only me or the invisiblility pk2 patch doesn't work anymore ? , i guess after isro v. 1.200. if so , plz provide a link for a new patch , i've been using mine for over a year, maybe it got outdated. tnx.
Invisibility
04/03/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Someone said there's a way to make it so your figure does not report back to server or something, and makes you invisible? Is there a way of doing this? Because as I said, someone did it and showed me, but didn't explain how it's done. Something with figures? Anyone know what im talking about? Lol
Invisibility
08/26/2008 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
Hey, was just wondering, if I set my character speed to 2 it is automatically invisible to other players while I run correct? thanks for answer
Invisibility?
07/21/2008 - Dekaron - 12 Replies
hello people, my concept of attaining an invisible hack is that you have to get the speed up onto your armour. for example: all weapons have attack speed what we need to get to attain invisible hack is that we need to have speed into our armour too. but the question is, how? i have been looking into itemarmour.csv itemweapon.csv and monster.csv and have been trying to look for a difference that i can make to get the "speed option" out into the armour. when you go to...