Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 16:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any best non aggro script out that

Discussion on any best non aggro script out that within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any best non aggro script out that

Hello and looking for the non aggro script from CE that actually work. i have a mage lvl 130 and i wanna farm in map 130 for gear and weapom and all of the non aggro script i been using is not working so well. Am a SPR build so no heal point and when i lure about 15 mob and started killing then , they started hitting me too and i die so anyone have the best best non aggro script that can share ?
Old 03/31/2011, 14:04   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
The best one is public, it all depends on your machine. Try changine the number of mobs you lure to less, like 10, lowering their speed and stuff like that.
Old 04/01/2011, 08:21   #3

If you don't hit the mobs hard enough, the non-aggro breaks. Melee monsters run away, ranged monsters hit you. If you're a mage and you can't hit them hard enough, you're doing it wrong.
Old 04/01/2011, 10:11   #4

lol both of your are wrong in CRC where i do each mob manually and they were perfect non aggro. FYI only magic mob hit in CE script
Old 10/23/2011, 09:32   #5

So is there Perfect non agro?
Old 10/25/2011, 22:33   #6

so if both of them are wrong then who is right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboyx View Post
lol both of your are wrong in CRC where i do each mob manually and they were perfect non aggro. FYI only magic mob hit in CE script
so if both of them are wrong then who is right?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help modifying non-aggro CE script please
03/08/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Here is the non-aggro code I'm using: The bold section is used to control mob speed. I want to make the mobs move a bit slower, but cannot figure out what value to replace the existing one with. 41400000 seems to be an absurdly high value, so I am guessing it is not the "actual" mob speed, but a reference or code value. At the moment, I have just deleted the line, so that mobs move at their normal speed. Any help at adjusting the speed value would be appreciated.
[Release] Tz2moons AI (non-aggro) Changer Script
09/09/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
~THis is a Script for Winhex that changes mostly every Mob's AI key to 6 ~ ~Sometime when you're a low lever and you wallhack to another map, Mobs can attack you once in a while when you attack them, so this script will make them totally non-aggro~ ~Open the file with Notepad to see the Instructions.~
Non-aggro script request
05/19/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
could some one plz make a non aggro script to use in WinHex. if no one wants to make a script plz someone tell me how to use WinHex to manipulate the data.pak step by step and very simple that would be awesome. (PLZ don't flame)
BMR no aggro script
05/16/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 50 Replies
Hello, for all those who wants mobs to be non-aggro in 2moons BMR, here a script I wanna shared. Open your data.pak with winhex. Download my script and just drag it in winhex and whala, mobs are now non-aggro. Hint: when doing some AOE skills, some mobs will hit you back as a reflex, so don't be surprise. This is mostly done by range mobs or another player is close by. Hope this will help some people here. Please don't ask questions or flame me, as I'm only sharing my script. If...
Eu Dekaron Non Aggro Script
04/17/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 21 Replies
Hello, for all those who wants mobs to be non-aggro in Eu Dekaron, heres a script I wanna share. Open your data.pak with winhex. Download my script and just drag it in winhex, then click save and mobs should be now non-aggro. Hint: when doing some AOE skills, some mobs will hit you back as a reflex, so don't be surprise. This is mostly done by range mobs or another player is close by. PS: Some mobs are server sided what means, you cant non aggro/vac hack.. etc on them Credits to:...