Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 16:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hacked Data.pak no longer loading game?? any fix??

Discussion on Hacked Data.pak no longer loading game?? any fix?? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hacked Data.pak no longer loading game?? any fix??

ok, ever since patch .27 any hacked data.pak vertion I try to load the game up with drops right back down to desk top. the original data.pak loads the game only.

Any one out there able to explain to me what they did or what is going on?

can the invincible hack still be used? Mine was hacked with winhex

thanks in advance
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2008, 04:26   #2

still working for me...
Old 01/03/2008, 08:18   #3

still work fine for me too.

the only thing is that with patch 27 there was a reset of my autopot edits ^^ But it was possible to set up again
Old 01/03/2008, 08:39   #4

the thing is ur hacked data is old version
u need to reinstall game
Old 01/03/2008, 11:03   #5

this **** patch i forgot the update and i wantet to resett my edits and i put the old data.pak to the updated game^^ but after reinstall it works still fine
Old 01/03/2008, 14:48   #6

would I still need to reinstall the game if I have the data.pak backed up?

acctually i copyed my backed up data.pak reworked winhex on it (to hack it) and tryed that one, and that one dose not load the game up either. Only the original data.pak ( the back up ) will load the game.

can any one explain to me what exactaly reloading the game dose to the data.pak? I will try it when i get home tonight.. but.

can I just reinstall it from where i saved the install on my computer, or do i need to re download the entire thing off the website again. that would take a wile

thanks for the help guys
Old 01/04/2008, 00:10   #7

Ur doing somethign wrong then, just load back up and learn more about it before u edit it