Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 20:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Need some quick Help :)

Discussion on Need some quick Help :) within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need some quick Help :)

Hey everyone, well I've been looking around these forums and various others looking for hacks that work, and I found that most I got did not work so I was wondering if someone could like tell me which ones worked and maybe provided a link to the thread for it..It's not that im lazy its just that I think if you knew which ones worked well and I already looked through a lot that would be really awesome if you could help me out in finding em

Oh yeah and so far I already have the Bypass made by cocacola and the new Rev Engine. I'll make sure to rep/thank you

Old 12/16/2007, 04:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodstalker View Post
Hey everyone, well I've been looking around these forums and various others looking for hacks that work, and I found that most I got did not work so I was wondering if someone could like tell me which ones worked and maybe provided a link to the thread for it..It's not that im lazy its just that I think if you knew which ones worked well and I already looked through a lot that would be really awesome if you could help me out in finding em

Oh yeah and so far I already have the Bypass made by cocacola and the new Rev Engine. I'll make sure to rep/thank you
well there is an easy way to know if it does not work. read the thread, more then likely people post when its no longer working.
for example if your not sure if a UCE does not work then do a quick search on it. using the search button, if it no longer works then chances are its been posted already
Thanks
1 User

« CRESPO A dugeon , list of all mobs | Question about how they detect hacking/exploiting/etc »