Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill Cooldown-list

Discussion on Skill Cooldown-list within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Skill Cooldown-list

Hi

im serching full Skill cooldown time list for UCE

cause im searching and searching and nothin found
when anybody have it than pls post

and when anybody have tradehack,1 hit hack, shop-hack, item create hack or somethin else i will buy it i pay in € with E-Gold,Webmoney or Paysafecard

if u have somethin intressted write me PM

Scammer STAY AWAY

GreeZ
Old 11/17/2007, 16:53   #2

for wchich game?:P
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2007, 16:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aruna View Post
for wchich game?:P
2Moons Discuss anything about 2Moons in this forum ????

im not sure but i think he is talking about 2moons xDDDD

sry ribow, i dont have one..
Old 11/17/2007, 16:57   #4

guy in what area are u here?

for 2 Moons!
Old 11/17/2007, 18:07   #5

you do know Skill Cooldown hacking will not work correct?

here is an example. remember botsmall? it would disconnect if you tried to use skills way too quickly. remember that? because it ignored the cooldown.

its true because i isolated the skill for instinct speed. its a bagi skill that sped up running and attacking. when i changed the value to simulate that i had the skill running after like 30 secs it would dc me if i was running.
Old 11/17/2007, 18:33   #6

No point. I have read the data.pak over and over in the skill section to find out what can be done clientside. The only thing that works is: Skill Range. And the only other possibility is the buff duration. But not the cool time.
Old 11/17/2007, 18:56   #7

no but you can find the address that affects that skill.. for example for speed hack just scan unknown value, use instinct speed and search changed.. after that is done wait til it runs out OR scan unchanged if you still have the skill going. then after that scan decreased and then you narrow it down until you find an exact value.

and mod that address and boom, you found speed/attack speed hack.

(please note editing that address will lead to a disconnect)

similar things can be done with other skills
Old 11/17/2007, 19:09   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by namek303 View Post
no but you can find the address that affects that skill.. for example for speed hack just scan unknown value, use instinct speed and search changed.. after that is done wait til it runs out OR scan unchanged if you still have the skill going. then after that scan decreased and then you narrow it down until you find an exact value.

and mod that address and boom, you found speed/attack speed hack.

(please note editing that address will lead to a disconnect)

similar things can be done with other skills
Sure... now you've created a speed/attack hack! great, but what's the use when this thread was about Cool-Time....

And a question: when you dc with speed hack, is it because of overflow of packets? In other mmos such as LostChaos, that was the issue, finding a value at which the packets don't overflow....
Old 11/17/2007, 19:20   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasis2evil View Post
Sure... now you've created a speed/attack hack! great, but what's the use when this thread was about Cool-Time....

And a question: when you dc with speed hack, is it because of overflow of packets? In other mmos such as LostChaos, that was the issue, finding a value at which the packets don't overflow....
UMMM scroll up, i answered that too. lol read everything before posting please.. incase you did not read it here is my response to your comment. that was posted in this thread before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by namek303 View Post
you do know Skill Cooldown hacking will not work correct?

here is an example. remember botsmall? it would disconnect if you tried to use skills way too quickly. remember that? because it ignored the cooldown.

its true because i isolated the skill for instinct speed. its a bagi skill that sped up running and attacking. when i changed the value to simulate that i had the skill running after like 30 secs it would dc me if i was running.

see and later i posted how to find the address, cool down will not work, since even botsmall disconnected because it used skills with out it having cooled down.
Old 11/17/2007, 21:46   #10

chill dude. I did read your post. What you posted above didn't answer my question.

I asked for the reason of the DC. You have not said ANYTHING about packets or the reason. I just wanted to know if its because of packets overflow, or another problem?
Old 11/17/2007, 22:24   #11

yea this wont work i tried it and it does seem to work but it doesnt actually do no damage

off topic but u might read on another forum about stacking self buffs. well i have found out how to do it but i cant test it out as i dont have a bagi. well if u have a bagi try changing the "Target" of one of the self buffs from 16 to 2. some guy said this will make it stack.
Old 11/18/2007, 06:45   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasis2evil View Post
chill dude. I did read your post. What you posted above didn't answer my question.

I asked for the reason of the DC. You have not said ANYTHING about packets or the reason. I just wanted to know if its because of packets overflow, or another problem?

dont worry i'm not upset is any way. sorry for misunderstanding.. no hard feelings?

but anyways I don't think its packets because i edited the the address that the skill directly affected. in this case it was speed. it disconnected when after a while since it detected that i should not be permitted to move at those speeds for no reason.

and keep in mind botsmall did not need cool down.. i'm not sure if you guys noticed that.. you can use the same skill 3 times in a row. but it disconnected you quick because it did not cool down.

so I think its something more then that. I personally believe it is some form of server interaction that goes on that checks for this.

Did that kinda explain it? if not tell me if i missed anything at all.

to recap I don't believe it is a packet problem since botsmall sent and recived packets from it's program, so if it was even possible then, botsmall's bot should have been able to do it without disconnecting. BUT keep in mind wall hack is VERY possible and so is making the monsters not aggressive. remember if you could do it with a bot, then that means its client side data.
*wink*

P.S. don't PM me asking for wall or a hack to make the monster not aggressive because I don't have it.
Old 11/18/2007, 13:06   #13

Guys pls Stay on Topic
Old 11/18/2007, 19:36   #14

please explain how we are off topic? i'm explaining how cooldown will not work.

that is on topic

but if you must know unless you have a fast computer or can freeze the game then it would be very hard to scan for.. unless you can find a skill that takes a LONG time to cool down.

the reason for this is, you will need to search unknown value. then when skill cooled down completely you search changed. then after use unchanged, then use skill once more and search changed.. and repeat all that
Old 11/19/2007, 00:48   #15

it is easy to change the cool down times in the data.pak files like this

here are the parameters:
Code:
LevelIndex,SPCostLevelUp,PCLevel,MaxOption,OptionIndex,OptionCode,OptionValue,MaxRequire,ReqIndex,Index,Level,CastTick,CoolTick,StartComboIndex,EndComboIndex,ResourceHP,ResourceMP,ResourceItemCode,ResourceItemCount
here is the code u change:
Code:
4,1,64,0,-,-,-,1,0,203,1,0,5900,31,32,0,30,0,0
so the above code is Vulnerable Shot level 4 and the cool time is 5900 mili seconds so 5.9 seconds. all u do is change that value to 0000 or something and it will be instant cool down

but all this is worthless because there is also a cool down check server side! ive tried it many times it is impossible.

FORGET trying to lower cool times! u cant do it! unless u hack there servers!

well actually there is probably a way out there. since there are some commands if u can get them working
/DEV resetcooltime or /GM resetcooltime or /DEKARON resetcooltime

ALSO i noticed in your other topic about monsters well i am in the middle of making a monster editor heres a screenshot;

as u can see u can edit the aggro of monsters along with other stuff!

maybe ill post it in the private forum if i get in :P