Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

High Ping :(

Discussion on High Ping :( within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
High Ping :(

servus

I need help ... Got a problem with my ping ... Wen I always in the game purely bekomm I always do a ping of 1000+ and I can not play normal .. I can fix anything like? Or anyone what to do to get away because we no longer can play normal ... May I ask as a help ... Thank you ..

Sry for my bad English but the English is google
Old 11/06/2007, 01:06   #2

Only reason I can see is that your direct x is outdated OR! Your video card driver is outdated. Either one. Trying updating both. If that doesn't fix it. It's plainly your connection to the server, which then you need to post in the main forums(player help) with your location, video card, and internet provider.
Old 11/06/2007, 02:01   #3

Yea, its probably your Connection. Check if any of your hardware is out of date aswell. But i agree with vasis.
Old 11/06/2007, 06:50   #4

I have not seen the new grafikkarten driver .. But I did not direkt X.. Why is this important? Should I install this so that I no longer have problems? To my affiliation can not lie because my kumpel the same problem ...
Old 11/06/2007, 23:31   #5

I have Direct X and my hardwares on the latest stant, and I still call ping on the 1000th. What I have noticed is ... My ping is about 14:20 pm at 1000 + ms and from 0:00 pm to ping goes down again .. In what might be the problem? Please help
Old 11/08/2007, 18:32   #6

sounds like its an issue with your ISP. my ISP sucks and my connection drops during busy hours
Old 11/08/2007, 19:29   #7

Well past 0:00pm could simply mean reduced activity within the game SERVER.

And if everything's updated then it means it's your connection. As previously recommended: go the main forums and said that <YOUR INTERNET PROVIDER> in <YOUR COUNTRY/CITY> is getting lag..

But before you do that, tell me: are you behind a router? And What are the specs of your computer?

also try setting your resolution in the game down to the lowest, and make sure it's 16 bit. IF the lag is reduced this could mean that you're video card/computer specifications are just not suitable to the game.
Old 11/08/2007, 22:58   #8

Yes, I am a router angeschloßen .. Graphic and I have also tried to shoot down everything ... But it did nothing to help .. Before 1 months, I had the problems so as not everything was okay .. And this is now suddenly appeared so .. I thought maybe I had a virus have also formatted and this has also brought nothing ... On internet provider can not lie because my friend has the same problem and has nom other providers .. I am fully in the moment and desperately knows simply no longer continue .. And what is an ISP? Maybe I must share any ports? Please I need your help
Old 05/06/2014, 13:46   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by uludag1 View Post
servus

I need help ... Got a problem with my ping ... Wen I always in the game purely bekomm I always do a ping of 1000+ and I can not play normal .. I can fix anything like? Or anyone what to do to get away because we no longer can play normal ... May I ask as a help ... Thank you ..

Sry for my bad English but the English is google
Reasons for getting high ping value.
1.High ping is when there is high traffic in your system.
2.This can be either caused by loading such large files that the system cannot handle them, or by running several programs at the same time.
3.High ping is not just due to the bad internet connection. video lag, sound lag, virus, spyware, worms, or so on, could cause the high ping. not enough Ram could cause the problem too.
If you get any high ping ,try to lower your ping rate by using some of the following instructions.
1.Don't open any videos,stream and check if there any problem in your router.
2.Make sure there's no browser .exe's still running in task manager
3.Try to contact your internet service provider and get suitable data plan.
4.Use any software like Game Booster
5.Move closer to server
I am sure,if you follow the rules,you will get chance to reduce your ping rate.Finally you can check your new ping using WhoisXY.com
Old 05/06/2014, 15:57   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by polo91 View Post
Reasons for getting high ping value.
1.High ping is when there is high traffic in your system.
2.This can be either caused by loading such large files that the system cannot handle them, or by running several programs at the same time.
3.High ping is not just due to the bad internet connection. video lag, sound lag, virus, spyware, worms, or so on, could cause the high ping. not enough Ram could cause the problem too.
If you get any high ping ,try to lower your ping rate by using some of the following instructions.
1.Don't open any videos,stream and check if there any problem in your router.
2.Make sure there's no browser .exe's still running in task manager
3.Try to contact your internet service provider and get suitable data plan.
4.Use any software like Game Booster
5.Move closer to server
I am sure,if you follow the rules,you will get chance to reduce your ping rate.Finally you can check your new ping using WhoisXY.com
Holy **** you are an idiot lol
Old 05/10/2014, 02:19   #11

Some internet service providers dont have single dedicated lines. Most share the bandwidth speed. i got fibe internet through my phone witch is considered Dedicated. if you use a cable modem its most likely its shared between everyone in your area. (just quoting what the internet service tech told me when i had this problem when i was on a cable modem.)