Just dont use multi (use original conquer.exe file). I dont know why it is , i think its CO creator fault. maybe they create file which block multi!!
U can download original conquer.exe file from here:
There hasn't been a new conquer.exe file since 4347.
So I don't think it has anything to do with that.
Plus Multi is working just fine for me. I had 10 open the other day, but it soon dropped to 5 because the other 5 DCed. I can keep 4-5 open without any troubles.
More than likely it's something TQ did to there servers.
Have to wait till next Maintenance to see if they fix the lag.
Wait & Wait & Wait... :rofl:
@KatsuAkimoto > Whats with the secret code? :whow:
although illogical, mainly because no new conquer.exe has been put out, this is in fact the truth..... I would literally without fail lag out every 15 seconds because of shots of about 15k ping. I changed from multi to original, bang bam boom, working fine again.
Originally posted by a1blaster@May 28 2007, 12:23 There hasn't been a new conquer.exe file since 4347.
So I don't think it has anything to do with that.
Plus Multi is working just fine for me. I had 10 open the other day, but it soon dropped to 5 because the other 5 DCed. I can keep 4-5 open without any troubles.
More than likely it's something TQ did to there servers.
Have to wait till next Maintenance to see if they fix the lag.
Wait & Wait & Wait... :rofl:
@KatsuAkimoto > Whats with the secret code? :whow:
Ehe...sry:P
Forgot that my psp was in Japanese:\
High Ping 04/16/2009 - WarRock - 5 Replies Hey leute oder am besten Riikami ;D weoßt du vll oder ihr wie man eien ping von 999 amcht ich hab shcon 14mal firefox gestartet und downloads angemacht trotzdem max ping 600 ;/
High ping with vac 03/26/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies My frist post, and sorry for it isnt a new hack or something like... first of all i wanna say thanks for the others efforts in such way.
I started with vac sometime ago, like 1 week, and in the start it was nice with my connection, now, i dunno why (if acclaim has find a way to stop hacking), if i lure with vac my ping goes to 250ish (the regular value) to like 15kish in a matter of secs, i get a lot dcs and such...
Does any1 have that problem?Any fix around?
High ping !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 03/14/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies hello all,
my ping sometimes goes up then be downa again ex: my ping now is 300 then it becomes 2k or above then be 300 again and some times it reach 11k and i dc andi see all palyers moving normaly as there is no lag:confused:
plz help me thnx all
high ping? 08/29/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies I've been having issues with high ping. I'm unsure of why its doing this to me although every time I try to join a game I get removed for the ping almost immediately (by the game not the host). Anyone know of a good way to fix this? (I know it isnt my pc specs or anything like that)
High ping 09/16/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 10 Replies Ich hab ein bisschen gespielt und auf einmal kammen die high pings alle haben 999 und ich flieg dan aus dem game was is das?