Same Thing ***** middleman wanted from me , I won't copy paste them message send to ***** and I won't say it again its long and includes alot of things very important for the security and safety of a person , in short answer mi answer is NO
Yea take it easy its a game , I said only 10 ppl you don't need to create fake Chats with you brother to ban me , this works 100 % in pservers and in 2moons / Dekaron I will check cos wos some maintances.
One question:
You sold 8/10, why u still have 0 itrader? Ill never believe that person.
Actualy one guy maked a fake chat and I wos having -1 , after that someone buyed from me for me and gived em 1 , now I have 0 , for the rest 6 idk what to say they wos members joined this month with 0 posts , I guess game HI staff members , all buyed for 10 $
yo h4nc0ck.. think logically no1 is gonna sell [DEV]/[GM] hack for 10-20$.. u can spawn anything u want lolz........ spell plumes +9 divine gears, uncounted billions dils...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddecizii
Actualy one guy maked a fake chat and I wos having -1 , after that someone buyed from me for me and gived em 1 , now I have 0 , for the rest 6 idk what to say they wos members joined this month with 0 posts , I guess game HI staff members , all buyed for 10 $
ahhaha the red colored text is so epic funny....
Lolz u should go in Hollywood and start making epic failure funny movies nub.. gamehi staff members ROFL