As I said maybe I am worng, just watch out, and you don't got me on your buyer list, because I didn't told you my epvp nick and I also didn't ment to pay you after the testing.
I just wanted to see if it's virus or not, and it was like a month ago.
i have the hack since from the first day he released it on forum and i can tell you everything is perfect , you think some1 will trust a noname ? seriously go to bed
i have the hack since from the first day he released it on forum and i can tell you everything is perfect , you think some1 will trust a noname ? seriously go to bed
As I said maybe I am worng, learnenglish.com, read what I wrote before you typing things.
As I said maybe I am worng, learnenglish.com, read what I wrote before you typing things.
learn english? really? lets take a look at your previous reply:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifs2000
As I said maybe I am worng, just watch out, and you don't got me on your buyer list, because I didn't told you my epvp nick and I also didn't ment to pay you after the testing.
I just wanted to see if it's virus or not, and it was like a month ago.
also, if you think "bypass.exe" contains a keylogger, then you're mistaken. it's an autoit-compiled file which means you can easily decompile it and see the source.
besides 3 out of 41 flagged the file, yeah, that's obviously a virus/keylogger/atomic bomb.
Bypass comes with skill hack which you can choose which skill to use and pet hack for all pets and other hacks stable at yoshi, oread etc.
You don't dc.
You can multiclient.
You can modify hacks in real time.
Is not CE. Is simple dll inject.
Undetectable.
Price has been changed to 75 euro or 92 $.
I don't need dils or anything else.
I don't sell hacks separately so stop asking me that.
Looking only for $$$.
I can show proof in game if needed.
Add me to skype:
melonreper
for more info.
Hacks will work only on 1 pc. To buy for more pcs you are paying half of the current price.
Anything non-related to this thread will be reported and deleted.
You spam, you get reported.
boss freeze semi works on public maps (Boss is frozen, but can still slowly attack you if you are close enough), but other **** such as mass spawn, vac, no aggro do not work. (Only in dungeons)
This is a great hack, definitely worth the money. Just don't let anyone catch you. (Or with summoners, kill them and use invisible shadow real quick)
Transaction went smoothly. Very trustable and reliable source. Support was fast when needed. As mentioned vac/no aggro/mass spawn only works in dungeons.
Updated for latest Dekaron.exe and Server merge.
For people who bought my hacks please contact me on skype: melonreper
Remember that updates are 5 eur.