I would recommand not to buy it, but do what ever you want.
I asked for a trial day, he gave me licenese file for test, and 1 week later, seems my ak was hacked, all the money was stolen and the gear.
Seems he coded in the hacks also a custom keylogger that is loggin your accounts, so watch out!
Bypass.exe
Injector.exe
At the Injector it's found TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen2
Seems he was buying some of encrypter to encrypt the virus signature so it'll be FUD.
But maybe I am worng, who knows, just watch out.
why it shows 1 month and 4 weeks ago? You got a late response time?
I have his hacks very very long time.... Few times had like 5b- 10b on my accounts and it hasn't been hacked... So really don't think there is keylogger.
I would recommand not to buy it, but do what ever you want.
I asked for a trial day, he gave me licenese file for test, and 1 week later, seems my ak was hacked, all the money was stolen and the gear.
Seems he coded in the hacks also a custom keylogger that is loggin your accounts, so watch out!
Bypass.exe
Injector.exe
At the Injector it's found TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen2
Seems he was buying some of encrypter to encrypt the virus signature so it'll be FUD.
But maybe I am worng, who knows, just watch out.
1.Files are clean.
2.Files are not even protected by any protectors. You can open them with ollydbg anytime.
3.Files can be checked with sandboxie if you really think I added keylogger into it.
4. I don't know if you got my hacks cause I don't see you testing my hacks for 1 day on my buyer list..
Any more accusations or spamming my thread will be deleted and reported.
As I said maybe I am worng, just watch out, and you don't got me on your buyer list, because I didn't told you my epvp nick and I also didn't ment to pay you after the testing.
I just wanted to see if it's virus or not, and it was like a month ago.