Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS SEG 132 ON SIZ FOR DILL

Discussion on WTS SEG 132 ON SIZ FOR DILL within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS SEG 132 ON SIZ FOR DILL

HEY m8 i want to sell my seg on siz 132 for dill seg have full set +4+5 and costiume perm pm me your price
Old 04/21/2011, 02:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im interested, but 1 ur accnt was made this month. 2 basically goes along w 1, you dont ahve any trades & ur new so ders nothin to trust and 3. ur requesting dils... which is a worst secure form of payment, w paypal etc, you can at least dispute the amount if scammed... ill take it if 1. u take usd via paypal. and 2. ur going first or you hire a trustworthy middleman, pm me if interested
Old 04/21/2011, 15:05   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol you are saying he dont have any trades? are you blind?? look your trades idiot
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2011, 18:13   #4

thx m8
Old 04/21/2011, 21:52   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonshenlong View Post
lol you are saying he dont have any trades? are you blind?? look your trades idiot
no, its fine that he doesnt have any, its the fact that the accnts newly created, just lyk urs