Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Difficult Selection :/

Discussion on Difficult Selection :/ within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Difficult Selection :/

Okay I already played some Dk Privat Servers like Elite,IPU,AG but I want to know which server is actually the best one. Are you able to explain some servers to me, with some facts please ? I dont want to load all servers of the top100 list.

Thank you for your replies
Old 01/29/2011, 00:04   #2

nope advertising servers in any way isnt allowed here
Old 01/29/2011, 02:45   #3

wellll this one server has aloken and is low rate and this other server has a mavric system and is high rate and his oher server has free dk coins and this other server is just a pain xD
Old 01/29/2011, 04:52   #4

Nah especially dont look in anyones signatures
Old 01/29/2011, 11:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieter View Post
nope advertising servers in any way isnt allowed here
Oke got already some pm`s, didnt know thats not allowed :/

/request to close

Similar Threads Similar Threads
uff... create only item hack is difficult ?!
08/14/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
uff...Create a program that contains only IM is difficult?! Create rogramme of which contain so many things and hard to use ... as it does not do Nya? You click on the item manager and go ... Nya please ... You do it again and a new version ... ç_ç
[ZSZC] Pimping difficult? For some ppl easy.
06/30/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey, On ZSZC are some ppl how pimp +7 and +8 and +9 like nothing... And my weapon fails to +6 ... almost fail to +3 xDD (yea right). I think there is something I dont know, like a pimp bug or something like that. Does anyone know about it? Maybe anyone have the feeling like me? xD greets D4rk_Sasuke
Difficult Effect (Requesting Help)
04/06/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey everyone. By request, I'm not posting pictures unless I have to. Tell me what you think about that if you do respond (on a side note). Anyways, ATM- I'm coding the Starter's Quest with all the little "Jump through a hoop to gain a level" things to learn how to play the game. I know this is a stupid request but it's bugging me. I searched the effects and got nothing... I went through every one (I probably missed a few and knowing my luck it was this one. rofl) Does anyone know...
My Most Difficult Question To Date...
12/01/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Ok... So here is the deal... I'm looking to design a few completely new classes/skills into the source I'm using, and I realize this will require a number of client sided modifications. The thing is, I'm not 100% sure as to what. I know I need to make a lot of graphics (for buttons, items, effects, etc...), which I have absolutely no problem at all doing. I just don't know how to make the client read my graphical creations, and therefor need some tutorials on it. I know this is a big...
Soloing Difficult Quests
04/24/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Soloing Is doable and here are some examples of quests that friends of mine have run. They are more difficult but doable and after you max out a character you can get bored. As a level 5 rogue you can solo Shan-To-Kor. It's really not that hard, use alot of ranged weapons, sneak past things you don't have to kill. Only real problems are: earth elementals (I used magic missle wand w/ UMD on those).