Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking 4 good devs

Discussion on looking 4 good devs within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
looking 4 good devs

I am looking for about 1-2 good devs. Pease write your application neatly . You do not have to know EVERYTHING but must know something. I can teach what you dont know. I will be reviewing your status and your know how before I accept. i dont ask much just Loyalty. some of you knows my work !!!

this isnt like all other threads where the owner knows nothing so they need a devs...
Old 09/15/2010, 22:15   #2

I'd like to apply as a DEV for ur server.

Well what do you wanna know about me,

I've been deving for over 6 Months now and pretty much learned alot. I started to learn with Blindguard77 don't know if u know him.

Atm I have my own test server, and nothing to do so I would like to help u and I can learn also from u since u're a good dev .

About my work, I know the most things on how to edit skills, or adding maps/adding npc's/ I made the Summoner Sacras work, not many have them. I know how to add Items/Weapons/Armors. I know how to work with teleports, warp's or how to edit NPC's pretty much alot. Or how to make Visual Effects work, either how to give the skill icons.

I even wrote my own Blog, but started it a few days ago but it's not done yet.

Feel free to ask if you wanna know something more about me or about my work .

Also feel free to add me on msn if you wanna talk to me:

~Harmony.
Old 09/15/2010, 23:23   #3

I'd like to apply for dev on your server.

Im a pretty experienced dev, I started messing around with DK files in 2008 ,so is well over 1 year. And I have some public servers and a lot of test servers. I have worked with some devs named Xplicit and gotenks. <--- trust me you know gotenks and Xplicit

Im good with editing clients/serverside. There's this summy skill called OutOfSight , only 2 or 3 out of 100 servers has it, but i got it working and a lot other skills. Im not saying I know everything, even if I don't know it I "WILL" find a solution.

If you want to know more about me just add me
Old 09/15/2010, 23:45   #4

elite*gold: 380
o.O
Harmony will you leave dekaron enigma??
Old 09/15/2010, 23:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by T04STY View Post
o.O
Harmony will you leave dekaron enigma??
Thats my own test server for now. My other Admin is at hospital and idk whats wrong now if hes coming back or not. But for now im searching a server where I can help, I'm bored at my own test I don't have anything to do anymore its actually done. So yeah I'm waiting for my other Admin.
Old 09/16/2010, 06:08   #6

lol harmony wasnt that you who got banned from FSG dekaron? for hacking dev char and making OP items for yourself and friends
Old 09/16/2010, 06:35   #7

elite*gold: 280
Come on now guy's each one of you have something to say about someone, but leave it for somewhere else. This guy is here recruiting for staff im pretty sure if you were you would not have liked someone to flame your thread...so don't flame his.
Old 09/16/2010, 14:26   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indrek888 View Post
lol harmony wasnt that you who got banned from FSG dekaron? for hacking dev char and making OP items for yourself and friends
Yeah it was me, and I didn't hack it, i've had acces to that DEV char, and instead of flaming u should go mod something things.
Old 09/16/2010, 17:07   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK-SeaON View Post
if i stole something show me proof and il delete from my server ... everything in spectrus dekaron was made by me and me alone with help of gamehi ofcourse , you can see almost everything there with spectrus tags and godsarmy

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2010, 17:34   #10

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
#flame deleted
#member infracted

Please follow Xplicit™'s advice, keep on topic, do not comment other peoples application, either apply or pass.
Thanks
1 User