Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rebellion needs a few good devs.

Discussion on Rebellion needs a few good devs. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rebellion needs a few good devs.

APPLICATIONS CLOSED

As of right now, I havent released an update in forever, My work has kept me away but currently I am looking for about 3 good devs. Pease write uour application neatly . You must not know EVERYTHING but must know some. I can teach what you dont know. I will be reviewing your epvp status and your know how before I accept. Loyalty is one of the biggest factors

And no..this isnt like all other threads where the owner knows nothing so they need a team. I will explain how to make divs in correct format and update correctly.

Dev Team:

1. Myself
2. Instant
3. vampiro
4. prox ( if he ever msns me)

And i am currently reviewing last 2 apps. I know spaz good so thats most likely a go.
BTW Dont be applying thinking you will get your hands on aloken. The only ones that will ever have the unpacked exe will be instant or me. The dev crew will be getting the same packed exe aas everyone else.
Old 09/03/2009, 14:19   #2

just dropping by to say hi dude

action 7 seems to be quite near, but i see that it's mostly status related... dang!!

i forgot everything about dekaron csv editing now >.<

good luck with your recruitment!
Old 09/03/2009, 14:42   #3

elite*gold: 20
Omg! Zagzam? I thought you were like... dead or smth...

And, I don't apply for devs right now but I want to say that I really support ItsNobody's server... GL ^^
Old 09/03/2009, 17:27   #4

I will apply because i think i know quite a bit about deving, iv done quite a bit over the past few months, but i dont know everything even if it is only a few small things + refining the things i already know.

I have worked on several servers, and on many occasions developed a fully working and nice server. But like i say i dont know everything. I am fluent in english and currently about to start a 2 year course at college. However i can still give time to deving.

Dont think ill actually get a spot but, i am still learning so, be happy to help you. thanks for your time (if you actually read this O_o).
Old 09/03/2009, 21:40   #5

i want be a [DEV] u.u i know somethings but not everything...the reason is cuz i never had a server
i know how learn the things just using searching button u_u
Old 09/03/2009, 23:38   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfovampiro View Post
i want be a [DEV] u.u i know somethings but not everything...the reason is cuz i never had a server
i know how learn the things just using searching button u_u
Ok add my msn for more info. I have seen u around for awhile And u have the willingness to learn from what you have demonstrated on epvp. Plus...ur in the dk dev group...be glad to have u

Quote:
Originally Posted by prox32 View Post
I will apply because i think i know quite a bit about deving, iv done quite a bit over the past few months, but i dont know everything even if it is only a few small things + refining the things i already know.

I have worked on several servers, and on many occasions developed a fully working and nice server. But like i say i dont know everything. I am fluent in english and currently about to start a 2 year course at college. However i can still give time to deving.

Dont think ill actually get a spot but, i am still learning so, be happy to help you. thanks for your time (if you actually read this O_o).
You're accepted also, Havent quite seen u much but i have seen some of your posts and they show the basic knowledge and sounds like you're willing to learn also. Also..i read so many posts... so believe me when i say I read this....OR did i really read it? Hmmmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombe View Post
Omg! Zagzam? I thought you were like... dead or smth...

And, I don't apply for devs right now but I want to say that I really support ItsNobody's server... GL ^^
Thanks bud...I can use all the support from epvp we can. Maybe Rebelliong can create a better server then Eternia...I know we can. He sold all files to the current aloken servers....Only to friends he says

Quote:
Originally Posted by zagzam View Post
just dropping by to say hi dude

action 7 seems to be quite near, but i see that it's mostly status related... dang!!

i forgot everything about dekaron csv editing now >.<

good luck with your recruitment!
Dude....WTFFFFFFFFFFF been so long i missed u bud...Learned alot about client since u left. I packed it...Also packed Rusaki's client and taught Infernal how to pack.

In general u guys must be Loyal, ( as in not leeching work, or even ss's of current work, That way our updates will be surprises. Thanks
Old 09/04/2009, 00:22   #7

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Oh wow lol, you accept tranees, i wanna be one too then
Old 09/04/2009, 00:30   #8

not rly trainee...but u must know some about it.
Old 09/04/2009, 00:33   #9

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsNobody View Post
not rly trainee...but u must know some about it.
right, basic knowlege, got that
Old 09/04/2009, 05:22   #10

Hope all works out well for you. Good luck!
Old 09/04/2009, 16:05   #11

Received Thanks: 4,395
I'm almost finished with the Aloken dekaron.exe . My script has still some things that needs fixing...
Old 09/04/2009, 16:09   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantDeath View Post
I'm almost finished with the Aloken dekaron.exe . My script has still some things that needs fixing...
2 kings in 1 thread, InstantDeath and zagzam, topic posted by the prince ItsNobody.
I sense WIN for this server...
Old 09/04/2009, 16:32   #13

Received Thanks: 4,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombe View Post
2 kings in 1 thread, InstantDeath and zagzam, topic posted by the prince ItsNobody.
I sense WIN for this server...
I liked Rebellion the first time I played there. The server was someway kinda unique or so. That's why I'm helping Pat kinda actively on the server. But the Aloken executables are a pain in the *** ...
Old 09/04/2009, 16:37   #14

elite*gold: 120
Cool

Im up for a challenge ItsNobody

I was on your last server and friends of your last GM team

I also helped the GM's out a bit to understand a few things they hadn't known.....I'll apply
Old 09/04/2009, 21:47   #15

omg xD 3 king as zombe said ;D

so i want to apply going to send u the application with a small gift