Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A brief goodbye :)

Discussion on A brief goodbye :) within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A brief goodbye :)

Well i could write a huge post about how cool it all was when pservers just started to build and how everyone was helping eachother..

but lately this section on ePVP-ers is nothing more then a shithole (no flame intended, just an observation.

this quote notes it down exact:
Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto820 View Post
wow what has this Dekaron community come to? fighting for useless reason? This should be a community where the members help each other out not argue about useless stuff. **** after the mods are gone this forum is going downhill like seriously all kids fighting all the time posting useless lies and so on. Seems like time for me to try and apply for a mod position here.
asides from that ppl asking for help in 3-5 different account's, swearing publicly.
If someone really needs help (and it isn't like build my complete server plz)
I can be found on DKUnderground (Pieter) or on my own pserver-forums (PM only) to which i refuse to link because of the advertising rules.

~Kakarot~ goodluck trying to bring peace here. Today I've given up!
To all the credible ppl here (registerred atleast 1 year ago) thanks for all the input, help and offcourse well put criticism!

Regards,

Pieter (aka Henkie2 or KissMyBow)
Thanks
15 Users
Closed Thread