Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Locking for a DEV/GFX

Discussion on Locking for a DEV/GFX within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Locking for a DEV/GFX

Hey im locking for a DEV or GFX how want help me just a little with the server , I don't need help in opening it , I don't need help in changing the files to much , I just need a little hand so I can dedicate more time to important things on server .

The job you will have will not be hard .

All I can say is the server will be unique , more hard for you will be the aloken part maybe but even there u will not help to much .

PM me if you interested .
Old 08/20/2010, 21:58   #2

yesterday you said that you baught A6 server files from Acclaim and now you are asking some help with Aloken? OMG, leave this community and never come back. And admins I please you give him IP ban, I'm asking from all members.
Old 08/20/2010, 22:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedimazs View Post
yesterday you said that you baught A6 server files from Acclaim and now you are asking some help with Aloken? OMG, leave this community and never come back. And admins I please you give him IP ban, I'm asking from all members.
lol , he's just a little kid ,
he doesnt have anything cant even buy the server files ,
i think this is another scammer .
Old 08/20/2010, 22:51   #4

Hahah idiot ur just a little bug for me , I won't care if I get ban , this is not the only forum im active , so I won't give a shiit on 2 replyes above me cos they are zero for me and for other ppl on this forum .

And btw stupid nubs stop making accounts similar with ppl how really did a good job to dekaron comnuity fail fans .
Old 08/20/2010, 23:10   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddecizii View Post
Hahah idiot ur just a little bug for me , I won't care if I get ban , this is not the only forum im active , so I won't give a shiit on 2 replyes above me cos they are zero for me and for other ppl on this forum .

And btw stupid nubs stop making accounts similar with ppl how really did a good job to dekaron comnuity fail fans .
lolx u noob u understand?
MOD i hope u will banned this noob IP..
Old 08/20/2010, 23:48   #6

lol can some admin/mod w/e mute him or something...
hes lying Bigtime about his release about the staff,about action 7 aloken Etc.
Old 08/21/2010, 12:21   #7

Don't ban him its funny to watch how he acts lmao.
Old 08/21/2010, 13:30   #8

#request close, completely offtopic here
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2010, 14:58   #9

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
He still needs staff, so please no more off topic, either offer your help or pass.