Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stances

Discussion on Stances within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stances

I've got 2 Questions,

How do u add the transup stances?

And my Char Selection screen is messed up, I want to add the A7 char selection screen but i couldn't figure out how,

Hope you can help meh.

Thanks.
Old 08/05/2010, 16:19   #2

1. What u mean by stances explain pls.
2. Editing maplist.csv , check out korean one it has new maps for loading of chars 100-106, also be aware that u need to edit (dont copy korean values they are will not work), camera_height, camera angle ...etc on that. then u need to copy files in map folder and maprdcell, that's server side.
Client side same for share folder + add textures (hope u know what i mean mesh,texture,skel.. etc.. ) + edit modeleffect.csv + soundscript.csv + property/effect edit efectscenes that are required for chars loading u will see which they are + also dont forget to copy map files from /map and light_*.txt i think i told u almost everything u need to make it work p.s u will need about 1day to make it work expecaly u will have little problems with camera but dont give up just figure out what u need to edit (also u might not be able to see char thats because camera position is at wrong place but just change values in maplist.csv and it will work. did this long time ago , 8 good months passed but still remember )
Hope i helped u little :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2010, 08:19   #3

They use them as costume , beacuse to get "transup" working u need to edit exe file, because clients reads from skill file ActionType,PREPARE , and /scrpit/shapeshift but there is more stuff like property/effect...etc.

---
I forgot to add..idea come to my mind ...maybe it can be done by editing "emotions" like sit..etc and then change their commands , i think u can change char look also ...well just make it "transup" but thats not rlly ...original just an idea u can try it T_T
Old 08/06/2010, 08:54   #4

I suggest you edit your first post and delete 2nd post. You can get reported for double post.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2010, 14:51   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar86 View Post
1. What u mean by stances explain pls.
2. Editing maplist.csv , check out korean one it has new maps for loading of chars 100-106, also be aware that u need to edit (dont copy korean values they are will not work), camera_height, camera angle ...etc on that. then u need to copy files in map folder and maprdcell, that's server side.
Client side same for share folder + add textures (hope u know what i mean mesh,texture,skel.. etc.. ) + edit modeleffect.csv + soundscript.csv + property/effect edit efectscenes that are required for chars loading u will see which they are + also dont forget to copy map files from /map and light_*.txt i think i told u almost everything u need to make it work p.s u will need about 1day to make it work expecaly u will have little problems with camera but dont give up just figure out what u need to edit (also u might not be able to see char thats because camera position is at wrong place but just change values in maplist.csv and it will work. did this long time ago , 8 good months passed but still remember )
Hope i helped u little :P
Thanks awesome

And by stances i mean some private servers have the transup stances, if u know what i mean. Like they always have the look like they used transup as on 2moons, They stand/run etc like they used transup.
Old 08/07/2010, 02:57   #6

I wrote u up read my post T_T my thinking...idea or w.e call it
Old 08/07/2010, 15:22   #7

To change the way your character walks, runs ... you need to modify the files in the folder share/action/pc for each class. It's easier than you might imagine. Good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2010, 16:11   #8

Thanks i figured it out.