Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]dagame image

Discussion on [HELP]dagame image within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [HELP]dagame image

could someone please pass me the path to the images of damage in the game (numbers, block, etc.) wanted to change the color of the same but changed the file damage.dds but nothing happened, could someone help me?

Thanks
Old 04/22/2010, 14:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineArchangel View Post
could someone please pass me the path to the images of damage in the game (numbers, block, etc.) wanted to change the color of the same but changed the file damage.dds but nothing happened, could someone help me?

Thanks
Here you go.
Attached Files
File Type: rar damage.rar (22.1 KB, 14 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Neuer Image Hoster / New Image Hoster
05/15/2010 - Main - 9 Replies
Hi, ich habe einen neuen Image-Hoster erstellt. Ich hoffe das ich einige Nutzer finde. Falls ihr irgendwelche verbesserungs vorschläge habt bitte posten. Bitte Hier Klicken Hi, i created a new Image-Hoster. I hope that i find some users. If you have any tips to make this site better please post them.
02/16/2010 - Diablo 2 - 6 Replies
hey weiß einer von euch vllt. wie ich an ein iso-image für diablo 2 rankomme thx
IMAGE.KOM
11/03/2009 - Grand Chase - 0 Replies
HEY CAN ANYONE HELP ME I CANT RUN MY GC CLIENT IT SHOWS THAT MESSAGE.. IMAGE.KOM ERROR
KTS image
08/01/2009 - Rappelz - 7 Replies
Hi, i found working kssn but i can't make acc... can someone help me with it? http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7649/asdjtm.jpg plss
05/12/2008 - Technical Support - 2 Replies
hi wollte fragen ob einer ein prog kennt mit der ich eine datei in ein image/iso umwandeln kann hab schon so einige dateien gefunden aber die können nur eine eigelegte dvd/cd in ein image umwandeln suche aber ein prog womit ich u.a. ortner in ein image umwandeln kann.:confused: mfg 111222333444