Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

**Buying** Complete Dekaron Private Server Files & Expert Installation Guidance

Discussion on **Buying** Complete Dekaron Private Server Files & Expert Installation Guidance within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
**Buying** Complete Dekaron Private Server Files & Expert Installation Guidance

Hello,

I'd like to start by apologising if I've posted this in the wrong section of the forum; if that's the case, could it please be moved to the appropriate area.

Approximately 15 years ago, I used to play Dekaron, and now, driven by nostalgia, I'm looking for someone who can provide a fully operational version of the latest Dekaron private server. I need comprehensive installation guidance, step-by-step, or even direct assistance via screen sharing.

I am prepared to pay for this service, ensuring compliance with the forum's transaction policies.

My sole condition is that the server must be free from any major bugs that would prevent it from functioning properly. Additionally, I prefer assistance from a forum member with a reputable history of supporting others or sharing Dekaron private server resources, as I aim to avoid any inefficiencies or time wastage (meant with the utmost respect to all forum members).

If you believe you're the right person for this, please let me know here, and I will reach out to you directly.

Thank you in advance.
Old 04/11/2024, 15:47   #2

Anyone interested?
Old 04/13/2024, 06:20   #3

PM me in Discord: chammmmm

Tags
2moons, dekaron, dekaron private server, private servier