I can see you love dekaron a lot. why dun you get a 2nd hard dis and install a xp os, you can have both window 7 and xp in a same com, just need to restart com to switch hard dis/ switch os.
LOL you don't need to have 2nd HDD to install another (one more) OS. Have you heared anything about partitions? No offense just reminding if you forgot
edited: I think moderators can close this thread cause it is starting going offtopic
LOL you don't need to have 2nd HDD to install another (one more) OS. Have you heared anything about partitions? No offense just reminding if you forgot
edited: I think moderators can close this thread cause it is starting going offtopic
lol ofcos I know. but I m sure you didn't know something. nvm I see you r just too nub. wasting my time. yea his right.. close pls..
err I m surenyou didn't know you mom is a jian fu?
OMG you are so pathetic. How old are you kid?
Moderator please close this thread and please take actions against him by the rules - RULES / CONSEQUENCES FOR VIOLATIONS -
...
if you flame / insult other members you will get an infraction
...
huh? do you know what it mean? I tot you said try you? come on grow brain, y I said it will have problem, think... I see you r just another nub, MOD close pls.. I m out of here, b4 I go ask you another question. do you know wo cai shi ni qing sheng pa pa? hahaha....
You think you are very smart talking your sh*t ? We can play your game. So do you know what is dalbajobas mackrusis ciurka ?
reported: for insulting other people's language
BORING.. bye bye.. oh wait.. b4 I go let me make a guess you trying to say, you asking me do I know your mom is a B*tch? hmm.. might be, I dunno.. I respect your mum. so I can't say it.
I can see you love dekaron a lot. why dun you get a 2nd hard dis and install a xp os, you can have both window 7 and xp in a same com, just need to restart com to switch hard dis/ switch os.
since i came to win 7 i think is the best os and xp is slow with the time :/
even in xp every progrem can work i prefer win 7 ^^
must have the external ip and not static. If you have an internal IP and do nothing when you connect to the router, the router is blocking ports. Or worse, your ISP blocks ports
[Hamchi] 01/09/2010 - Technical Support - 3 Replies Ist das normal das ich hinter jedem benutzer das teil da hab:http://www.dathy.de/upload/12630711945006.jpg
Wie kann ich das teil wegkriegen?
hamchi 11/30/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 18 Replies ich check net wie man hamachi p-server spielt kann des hier jmd vllt erklären??
Hamchi 10/15/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies So nachdem ich im allgemeinen Forum nichts über Hamachi oder eine andere Sektion wo ich das vllt posten könnte. Und da es ja fast eine Revo. hier gibt kann mir vllt einer helfen.
Mein Problem ist ich hab vor 1 Jahr oder so auf einen WoW P-Server gespielt war auch Hamachi hab aber Hachi deinstalliert da ich dort aufgehört habe. Jetzt wollte ich Hamachi wieder installieren( was ich auch gemacht habe) kamm aber immer diewerse Fehlermeldungen. Mein Hauptproblem ist aber das ich in kein Netzwerk...
[HAMCHI][HELP] can any one tell me how to set it up, because.. 07/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies well, i have hamachi, and i know how to use it..
ive used the search button..and google..so dont flame
but i cant even log into my server when it is on hamachi...what do i do?