Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Action 6 Client Files

Discussion on Action 6 Client Files within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
Action 6 Client Files

Both clients DO NOT come with server files or database. Best option is to use Client #2, Client #1 dekaron.exe is packed with client files. These are the only two Action 6 clients I have so please don't ask if I have another (different) client then what's posted.

Action 6.5 unpacked client files.
Client #1
Client #1

Genuine Action 6.5 packed client files.
Client #2

Unpack with !
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/31/2019, 06:49   #2

elite*gold: 10
i salute you sir. thank you
the exe is packed sir
Old 08/31/2019, 14:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by asnar002 View Post
the exe is packed sir
I don't know anything about that, the files are untouched.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2019, 19:02   #4

elite*gold: 0
what makes you think it will work with a9 files?
Old 08/31/2019, 21:40   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
what makes you think it will work with a9 files?
Why wouldn't it, how do you think others run Action 6 servers. Action 6 server files were never leaked, you know this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
There are only two versions of server files leaked. Action 2 and action 9. There's no other official leaked files anywhere. Best you can get is edited a2 or edited a9, but it's still just a2 or a9.
Old 08/31/2019, 21:54   #6

@ You sure? Can show proof of A6 working properly

LE: I see you posted packed exes of Timeless/Prime, those servers weren't A6 with working A6 server files either right?
Old 08/31/2019, 22:11   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfulll View Post
@ You sure? Can show proof of A6 working properly
Those files are for you guys to create your own server, not for me to prove anything. I don't even have the ability to host an Action 6 or higher server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfulll View Post
@I see you posted packed exes of Timeless/Prime, those servers weren't A6 with working A6 server files either right?
Yes, those server were past Action 6 servers that are no longer online. No, these server weren't using Action 6 server files because they don't exist, they were using Action 2 or 9 server with encrypted client files. The EXE's have nothing to do with the files, they won't even work with the client most likely.
Old 08/31/2019, 22:34   #8

Dekaron is a game that is practically dying, and people are still thinking of taking out classic servers, see all the servers that have tried, they have all failed, even paying autovote in xtremetop100 failed, They should concentrate on doing new things if they really want to have a different server, not return to the classic, which in the end is boring.
Old 08/31/2019, 22:41   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdeye42 View Post
Those files are for you guys to create your own server, not for me to prove anything. I don't even have the ability to host an Action 6 or higher server.

Yes, those server were past Action 6 servers that are no longer online. No, these server weren't using Action 6 server files because they don't exist, they were using Action 2 or 9 server with encrypted client files. The EXE's have nothing to do with the files, they won't even work with the client most likely.
You so sure they were A2 or A9? Have you got them to prove what you're saying? Not trying to destroy your dreams but just saying, you're completely wrong
I wish you luck making the aloken buffs work in A2 or making specific Aloken buffs work the same way they worked when class was introduced in game on A9 files.
@ With who? Facts tell us Dekaron is a totally F***ed up community, in the past other people have teamed up and made servers. What happened? One of them ended up stealing everything and leaving the other person in the past. Nobody that achieves great things will allow that kind of stuff to happen to him anymore. Why would i give out free stuff i did when nobody is giving anything in return? It's my free time(Which most of us really lack). I wanted to be helpful and help the community with posting tuts and csv files and stuff, but what for? So they will all go and brag that they got newest things in their server without giving any credits? Give credits nothing else.
Old 08/31/2019, 22:59   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdeye42 View Post
Why wouldn't it, how do you think others run Action 6 servers. Action 6 server files were never leaked, you know this.
no, but I do have the original a6 files and I am currently hosting a6 on my home server, sooooooo yeaaaaaaah

also I imagine its possible to run a9 server files with a6 client, but it would take a lot of work and I dont think it's worth it. but you can give it a try
Old 09/01/2019, 00:29   #11

Original CRC Share Editor A6

Old 09/02/2019, 11:52   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farius~ View Post
Dekaron is a game that is practically dying, and people are still thinking of taking out classic servers, see all the servers that have tried, they have all failed, even paying autovote in xtremetop100 failed, They should concentrate on doing new things if they really want to have a different server, not return to the classic, which in the end is boring.
Classic is boring? Not at all. Classic was the best if you compare with Dekaron nowadays. It's just spaming new skills and mostly about gear and luck. In A6 and Pure A9 was more about skill (well in pure A9 it was more about gear aswell but wasn't just about spaming new skills)

Return o classic is the only way, how to make dekaron fun one again (was fun on global even with hackers and if there is someone who can develop dekaron really well, he might be adding new features, systems etc.), well the game is mostly about good management, which was always bad. And all failed? ye cause of bad management) (Pure A9 oblivion - Corrupted, same as Aries, Impress, Fallen etc.), well didn't see any pure A9 uncorupted. Maybe the classic one openned in May 2019, but GM set really low rates with Rising client and that didn't see much trustworthy and GM left. So management depends the most. A6 (2 Moons return from Grim) - working trans etc. there weere stupid events, GM gave you OP rings etc, A6 Prime - GM tried to please everyone and people left cause of it. Timeless A6 - good managements seemed, but one GM corrupt.

- well you can see it's more management faiture then game itself
Old 09/02/2019, 13:54   #13

Most of those servers (A9/A6/A3) died because of the shitton of the random content.
There is the only one server which stood out because it had special content besides good management leading it back then (Evo: A18), then almost every single server that used Evo files didn't use more than 30% of its content, servers were poorly planned and randomly organized, and most ended up dying. (Let's say without Evo files, it's still the same, most ended up dying after 2~3 months.)
Prime A6 died because it started way too hard in a time people gave up on the farming aspect of the game, then ended up shutting down because of the low player base. same goes for Timeless.
But after all a server can never die because a corruption, I mean it can be fixed by punishing/kicking whoever goes out of the rules as long as it's not a DEV corruption.
TL;DR: Servers died because of mostly a boring PvE content or an entire focus on DKSQ/PvP. if the server has a management team that can be creative it won't be hard to get a server running without any problems.
but so far I've seen people hosting server dropping random content and leaving half the game aspects like who gives a **** about it.
Old 09/02/2019, 16:57   #14

Currently working/thinking about remaking A6, but make it be a fun server, PVP/Dksquare/PK and maybe some PVE content. Will see soon enough if it's worth spending time on such thing

Made a Discord channel few moments ago, if you're interested in joining IN and give some ideas/thoughts feel free to PM me.
Old 09/09/2019, 07:08   #15

My A6 Server