Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Client + Server] Shangri-La Files.

Discussion on [Client + Server] Shangri-La Files. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 09/30/2019, 20:21   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by takila89 View Post
Well, done it 4 times now, still the same thing, it doesnt work. Im tired of this ****. please help me
How difficult is it to read the error?
It clearly says there that you have not deleted the database you previously had.
You have to delete the entire database you had previously restored.

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2019, 12:31   #107

edit login select

Quote:
Originally Posted by krofighter View Post
You can change the effect by yourself. Look for effectscene.03.txt in your property folder and search for "selectserver_helion".
where to find the default sp_ServerSelect_Hellion_light_01
sp_ServerSelect_Hellion_light_01
pt_ServerSelect_Hellion_pat_01
sp_ServerSelect_Hellion_basic
pt_ServerSelect_Hellion_pat_01

Old 10/01/2019, 14:15   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglad View Post
where to find the default sp_ServerSelect_Hellion_light_01
wdym? the effectdata.x.txt holds the data for the resource names in effectscene.x.txt
Old 10/01/2019, 15:59   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farius~ View Post
How difficult is it to read the error?
It clearly says there that you have not deleted the database you previously had.
You have to delete the entire database you had previously restored.
Can you read? I've deleted everything, still doesnt work, it works with sql 2008 but then I have problem with the session and other data that closes.

Old 10/01/2019, 18:13   #110

Quote:
Can you read? I've deleted everything, still doesnt work, it works with sql 2008 but then I have problem with the session and other data that closes.
What is your problem? It does not work with sql server 2008, I already told you, when you uninstalled the previous sql you had, you did not delete the backup of the previous database and so I do not let you restore the new database because it already existed, uninstall sql server not delete the database that you have restored, you have to delete the databases first from the 2008 sql and then completely uninstall sql server and make a new installation of 0.
Old 10/01/2019, 21:15   #111

or I can just make a new login and id for the new sql???

PS: I deleted and uninstalled everything and u keep saying **** is still there? lol how? that is impossible? Also u are a wasting my time, better if u showed me in the first place or u could do it fast for me. PALMFACE LAWLS. NIB
Old 10/03/2019, 17:11   #112

I've created [DEV] but i cannot login again its just a block screen and goes back to login screen.
Old 10/03/2019, 17:59   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikya View Post
I've created [DEV] but i cannot login again its just a block screen and goes back to login screen.
go to DekaronServer Folder edit IPList.csv and add ur ip, restart the server and try again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2019, 21:36   #114

Nice seing that there is still something happening on here
@ are the grab pets working on these server files + client? I remember that it was not working an any a3+3 server files a few years ago.
Old 10/07/2019, 00:08   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by theross View Post
Nice seing that there is still something happening on here
@ are the grab pets working on these server files + client? I remember that it was not working an any a3+3 server files a few years ago.
yes, it work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2019, 13:26   #116

Quote:
or I can just make a new login and id for the new sql???

PS: I deleted and uninstalled everything and u keep saying **** is still there? lol how? that is impossible? Also u are a wasting my time, better if u showed me in the first place or u could do it fast for me. PALMFACE LAWLS. NIB
Why the **** are you talking to him like that? he released the files for people who know their **** to operate, and he was kind enough to spoon feed you instructions in spite of your completely obnoxious behavior moreover you end it up by saying that he's wasting your time, is he working for you? are you paying him for this **** or what. Sir please gather some ****** manners and stop yelling at people and being a script kid. Learn something for your own sake
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/09/2019, 20:16   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danial Eugen View Post
Why the **** are you talking to him like that? he released the files for people who know their **** to operate, and he was kind enough to spoon feed you instructions in spite of your completely obnoxious behavior moreover you end it up by saying that he's wasting your time, is he working for you? are you paying him for this **** or what. Sir please gather some ****** manners and stop yelling at people and being a script kid. Learn something for your own sake

I didn't want to answer him out of respect for him, but that's exactly what I thought, But people like that are online every day on this forum.
Old 10/10/2019, 04:51   #118

Good evening everyone, could someone give me this information or if you have in the forum could you tell me the link?

1 - no starting weapons on characters, how to fix it?
2 - does anyone have the original map of ardeca?
3 - When I finish an initial quest, when I deliver the items, the NPC tells me that I have a full inventory even though I have nothing
Old 10/10/2019, 20:36   #119

answer

1) Edit start item for character

2) you can use this files from official Dekaron client like EU

Q) witch quest and what is that item.?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2019, 06:05   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metapixelatron View Post

3 (mising weapons / armor): This is not really a bug. The itemarmor.csv and itemweapon.csv files need to contain the missing weapon and armor index to be able to display them in game. You can do that by using the csv files of another A9 release. You have to manually copy the items from one table and paste it in the other one. For example, if the shave dagger is missing (summoner starting weapon) you have to manually add it to the weapon.csv file so it will display in game. The problem seems to be that this release only contains the insertions for the new items, but keeps the older version items out of the list. Remember that index numbers cannot repeat, so there are items from the older version that you MUST keep out (they've been replaced). There can be no duplicate. If you have two items on that list with the same index number, the server will give you the duplicated index error when you try to run it. You can easily edit .csv files on linux with LibreOffice Calc, but you can probably use nano, gedit or windows notepad as well.

I add The (shave Dagger) in itemweapon.csv but the dekaronserver_a11_normal won't run.

Thanks
1 User

« Is the game still around | dekaron action 6 serverfiles »