Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Client + Server] Shangri-La Files.

Discussion on [Client + Server] Shangri-La Files. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 07/28/2019, 14:44   #76

elite*gold: 0
Have you tried md5 hash generated password?
Get one one from a generator like this:

Then change you're password in the database.

Old 07/28/2019, 17:40   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by negitivenrg View Post
Have you tried md5 hash generated password?
Get one one from a generator like this:

Then change you're password in the database.
Yes i done this.

Old 07/30/2019, 16:48   #78

It works, at least on Linux. Here's some instructions...

Ok, so here's my guide or advice to those who can't get this to work (I will also show you some cool AI / AGGRO configurations at the end of this post):

1 (starting the server): I was able to run the server on linux with wine, but only the DekaronServer_A11.exe executable works. I had to use a 64-bit wineprefix running windows XP with basic components installed. The DekaronServer_A11_Normal.exe gives an unhandled exception error (it works on a 32-bit wineprefix, but gives a agent:capture error instead and closes after loading a few stuff). If you try to run the client after the server gave you an agent:capture error, it will give you the connection failed try again error when you try to enter the game after loggining in and creating the character. This happens because you have successfully made login (loginserver is working) and created a character, but the actual game server (gameserver) is not connected. So, if you're running on linux with wine, use the DekaronServer_A11.exe executable on a 64-bit wineprefix instead (or just use a 64-bit microsoft windows operating system). If you have the session is null or whatever error, it's because you're not connected to session server. Problem could be config file related or maybe your session server is on a different network. Please do learn how to set up basic networks and how IPs and masks work, ok? That is basic server setup... 101 stuff.

2 (Dragon Knight invisible / not visible bug): The dragon knight character becomes invisible if I use Level of Detail (lod) at the lowest level. At middle level the character becomes visible, but disappears if you zoom out a bit. At high level it's visible, but becomes invisible if you zoom out to max level and angle the camera a bit (near ground level, whith camera facing the character). At best level, the dragon knight character becomes visible at maximum zoom and the problem disappears (though I haven't tried with other player characters yet). The reason for this seems to be that the Dragon Knight character is rendered on another layer of level of detail pass. The other characters all render on the lowest level of detail pass. This is probably not a server related thing, but client related.

3 (mising weapons / armor): This is not really a bug. The itemarmor.csv and itemweapon.csv files need to contain the missing weapon and armor index to be able to display them in game. You can do that by using the csv files of another A9 release. You have to manually copy the items from one table and paste it in the other one. For example, if the shave dagger is missing (summoner starting weapon) you have to manually add it to the weapon.csv file so it will display in game. The problem seems to be that this release only contains the insertions for the new items, but keeps the older version items out of the list. Remember that index numbers cannot repeat, so there are items from the older version that you MUST keep out (they've been replaced). There can be no duplicate. If you have two items on that list with the same index number, the server will give you the duplicated index error when you try to run it. You can easily edit .csv files on linux with LibreOffice Calc, but you can probably use nano, gedit or windows notepad as well.

4 (some extra configs): You can make a monster become aggro by opening the share/creature/monster.csv file in your server's share folder. There you will find a column named AIKey, right after ai_type. Change the AIKey to 1, and the monster should become aggro. I've only tested on the starting moth creature though, by changing the value from 2 to 1. All monster that have a AIKey value of 2 seem to be passive. You can change a lot of stuff on the csv files, like exp rates, drops, quests and a lot of stuff.

If you've made ANY changes to the files inside the share folder, don't forget to copy the share folder from the server and put in the client folder, replacing the client's share folder. The .csv files in the client and server need to be equal.

I must say this release is a very complete one, even though it takes some extra manual work to load everything up. It's one of the best. This community sure is something else... I mean, you guys rock! ;D

Anyway, I think that's all I would like to add. I hope this post helps some noob chump who's been having trouble with getting this to work and configuring it (I know I was... lol). Keep learning and sharing the knowledge with the newbies. The more brains we have messing with them files, testing and trying new stuff, the better. Now go mess with those files or create something, mk?

NOTE: the reason why there's so many parenthesis in this post is because I am trying to add as many keywords in it, to help the newbie find the answer to the problems he is having through a google search leading to this thread. Don't mind it..
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/02/2019, 16:34   #79

How can i add account to the database?

Old 08/02/2019, 20:07   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandka95 View Post
Old 08/03/2019, 05:18   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandka95 View Post
u can use any reg page with xampp or use the @ Script.. is easy.
Old 08/06/2019, 02:42   #82

INSERT INTO [account].[dbo].[USER_PROFILE]
([user_no],[user_id],[user_pwd],[resident_no],[user_type],[login_flag],[login_tag],[ipt_time],[login_time],[logout_time],[user_ip_addr],[server_id],[auth_tag])

VALUES ('09101410275532','user','your hash code','801011000000','1','0','Y','01/01/2006 00:00:00','01/01/2006 00:00:00',null,null,null,'000')

i think is that
Old 08/06/2019, 02:49   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metapixelatron View Post
Ok, so here's my guide or advice to those who can't get this to work (I will also show you some cool AI / AGGRO configurations at the end of this post):

1 (starting the server): I was able to run the server on linux with wine, but only the DekaronServer_A11.exe executable works. I had to use a 64-bit wineprefix running windows XP with basic components installed. The DekaronServer_A11_Normal.exe gives an unhandled exception error (it works on a 32-bit wineprefix, but gives a agent:capture error instead and closes after loading a few stuff). If you try to run the client after the server gave you an agent:capture error, it will give you the connection failed try again error when you try to enter the game after loggining in and creating the character. This happens because you have successfully made login (loginserver is working) and created a character, but the actual game server (gameserver) is not connected. So, if you're running on linux with wine, use the DekaronServer_A11.exe executable on a 64-bit wineprefix instead (or just use a 64-bit microsoft windows operating system). If you have the session is null or whatever error, it's because you're not connected to session server. Problem could be config file related or maybe your session server is on a different network. Please do learn how to set up basic networks and how IPs and masks work, ok? That is basic server setup... 101 stuff.

2 (Dragon Knight invisible / not visible bug): The dragon knight character becomes invisible if I use Level of Detail (lod) at the lowest level. At middle level the character becomes visible, but disappears if you zoom out a bit. At high level it's visible, but becomes invisible if you zoom out to max level and angle the camera a bit (near ground level, whith camera facing the character). At best level, the dragon knight character becomes visible at maximum zoom and the problem disappears (though I haven't tried with other player characters yet). The reason for this seems to be that the Dragon Knight character is rendered on another layer of level of detail pass. The other characters all render on the lowest level of detail pass. This is probably not a server related thing, but client related.

3 (mising weapons / armor): This is not really a bug. The itemarmor.csv and itemweapon.csv files need to contain the missing weapon and armor index to be able to display them in game. You can do that by using the csv files of another A9 release. You have to manually copy the items from one table and paste it in the other one. For example, if the shave dagger is missing (summoner starting weapon) you have to manually add it to the weapon.csv file so it will display in game. The problem seems to be that this release only contains the insertions for the new items, but keeps the older version items out of the list. Remember that index numbers cannot repeat, so there are items from the older version that you MUST keep out (they've been replaced). There can be no duplicate. If you have two items on that list with the same index number, the server will give you the duplicated index error when you try to run it. You can easily edit .csv files on linux with LibreOffice Calc, but you can probably use nano, gedit or windows notepad as well.

4 (some extra configs): You can make a monster become aggro by opening the share/creature/monster.csv file in your server's share folder. There you will find a column named AIKey, right after ai_type. Change the AIKey to 1, and the monster should become aggro. I've only tested on the starting moth creature though, by changing the value from 2 to 1. All monster that have a AIKey value of 2 seem to be passive. You can change a lot of stuff on the csv files, like exp rates, drops, quests and a lot of stuff.

If you've made ANY changes to the files inside the share folder, don't forget to copy the share folder from the server and put in the client folder, replacing the client's share folder. The .csv files in the client and server need to be equal.

I must say this release is a very complete one, even though it takes some extra manual work to load everything up. It's one of the best. This community sure is something else... I mean, you guys rock! ;D

Anyway, I think that's all I would like to add. I hope this post helps some noob chump who's been having trouble with getting this to work and configuring it (I know I was... lol). Keep learning and sharing the knowledge with the newbies. The more brains we have messing with them files, testing and trying new stuff, the better. Now go mess with those files or create something, mk?

NOTE: the reason why there's so many parenthesis in this post is because I am trying to add as many keywords in it, to help the newbie find the answer to the problems he is having through a google search leading to this thread. Don't mind it..
good work thx
Old 08/13/2019, 22:05   #84

hello everbody im so sory disturb from but i from turkey and my country player always only playing knight online
i want doing dekaron online best server but i need learn how to setup my computer pls add me skype and we can help and with me chat 4 years before im playing dekaron online and really so best game i now dewloand all server files its my skype
live:ferdi1234196

« Disconnected from the server.!!! HELP HELP | Hey Guys Can u Help me Out Npc Loa »