Hello,I'm planning to launch a DK server in the future. I've got some questions about editing stuff.
*Is the exp required to pass from a level to another editable?
*Is there a way/possibility to limit maps for certain levels in the tele? Ex: making Loa accessible from 150-180 through teleports so players higher than 180 can't teleoport to/in Loa.
*How do I edit starter stuff like starting Level, Stats, & Skill points.
*How do I create new items? Let's say a ring. Is it done by coding or editing CSV/EXE?
*How do I change the Login screen? CSV?
*How do I enable(add)/disable(remove) a skill?
*How do I enable/disable PK in a map?
*Whenever I decide to open the server, Can I get some support from experienced DEVs? I'd pay ofc if the it's worth paying.
*Whenever I decide to open the server, Can I get some support from experienced DEVs? I'd pay ofc if the it's worth paying. Time = Money
You should try and get some stuff figured on your own, cause if people help you from the early state you won't really spend time figuring stuff on your own. CSV Editing should be easy as long as you pay attention to what you do.
*Whenever I decide to open the server, Can I get some support from experienced DEVs? I'd pay ofc if the it's worth paying. Time = Money
You should try and get some stuff figured on your own, cause if people help you from the early state you won't really spend time figuring stuff on your own. CSV Editing should be easy as long as you pay attention to what you do.
Sure thing, What I mean with "supporting" is asking for guiding to do stuff , like which files I should edit to do/edit something.
I'd ofc try first before asking for help
zetaatef all what you need is on forum here, just use option search and you will find all what you need.
The search is not so good here. You just can not find anything that you are looking for. All sticked & helpful Threads are unsticked or Dead. This forum has no Moderator. Just a Global Mod is looking here for requests sometimes
[Selling] Platinum 5, Few skins, few champions, Smurf account for $45 12/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hey guys, selling this smurf account i made for pretty cheap. I will be 100% legit and YES I FOLLOW EVERY RULE of the trading system for this site. Please msg my skype Zane.Storie7 for more info. I WILL SCREEN SHARE FOR PROOF.
[Selling] [NA] SELL Diamond 5 account few champs few runes. 03/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hi, guys im selling Diamond 5 account in North America server
champs i own are:
Alistar, Akali, Annie, Lux, Ashe, Evelynn, Jax, Kayle, Lee, Yi, Nidalee, Nunu, Olaf, Pantheon, Poppy, Ryze, Sivir, Soraka, Teemo, Trynd, Udyr, Xin, Twisted Fate.
9 AS marks, 9 AD marks, 9 Scaling MR glyphs, 9 armor Seals,
3 AD quints, 2 MS, 9 Scaling AP glyphs. 7 Magic pen marks. tier 3 runes.
if your interested please contact me at :Hannora91
[WTT]Few items and few gold on server Oasis for Aege or ******** gold 03/14/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies Well..as the tittle says i wanna trade some items on server Oasis for gold on Aege or Eldorado ^^
The items are :
1)101+5 2handed sword FB
2)101 FB 2handed sword
3)16m gold
4)few elixirs
5)101 + 5 l.a male head (few blues)
I wanna trade all those items for like 70m gold on server Aege or Eldorado :)
what GM say few minute ago? (few hour after server up) 07/19/2009 - SRO Private Server - 36 Replies (SWSRO)
gm in pink word say:
:after 10minute server close to fix the lv100 problem
:u all can continue leveling from lv90
:close for 30minute max
:new map still in test
:about new skill we will test again cos this few day really busy
:all new skill update need time, even official sro need time to update
:good skill idea we will edit
:we will open the server after pet bug is fix
some few questions about a few ps 04/25/2009 - Private Server - 0 Replies well first offf i was wandering if there is any info on a rappelz server,
2 i was wandering if theres any other ps sites besides this and ragezone, you guys have files but not exactly what i am looking for,
3 there is a shaiya server i see is there any files released?