Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

This never happen before in history of pservers

Discussion on This never happen before in history of pservers within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This never happen before in history of pservers

There are no more classic action 2/3 servers left now, last ones to close was Zander few days ago and core DK moved data base to action 6 style with action 3 skills, this means there are no more servers left using the real classic client, there is quite a number of players waiting for a real classic now, no action 4/5/6 BS, pure action 2 or 3, I am surprised nobody noticed this... and took actions to actually make a action 2 or 3 server... some core players do not like the fact stats/skills etc work based on action 6 files now...

« Can someonehelp me with enigma protector | Please let me know how to add an emblem »

Similar Threads
This to happen before?
05/19/2014 - Dragon City - 0 Replies
I mean the pach anti-hacks. I'm newbe in this for this i no know if this is normal or no. Greating and thanks
Fragen rund um PServers | Questions about PServers
12/03/2012 - Last Chaos Private Server - 63 Replies
Hey Leute, in diesem Thread könnt ihr fragen stellen wie z.B: Dadurch bleiben die PServer Threads immer oben und damit wird es etwas übersichtlicher. Hey guys,
NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER use charles
07/06/2012 - DarkOrbit - 12 Replies
:( i used it on gates total -150.000 uri and just 50 repair coupons :mad:
[History + Release] History of CO-P Servers + Source release
04/03/2011 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
For those of you, who werent there when everything started... A small history of Co2 Private Servers, Source Codes and Coding. Hope you will enjoy this, and feel free to contact me to add or correct information. UCCO It was the first private server ever. Launched 2005 or something. Coded in C#
[History + Release] History of CO-P Servers + Source release
03/28/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 32 Replies
Hello i was working on the old,old,very old, so damn mother f***ing old UCCO Source,KylinCo,XeroCO,CoEmu,Co2.1 sources all on patch 4531 and sorted out the Client Close, well atleast i made it happen less times... About the source i release: Based on UCCO (Undercover Conquer Online - members einhornchen, ~Unknown~, Brandon ) It was the first private server ever. Launched 2004 or something. Coded in C#