Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

md5 hashed passwords

Discussion on md5 hashed passwords within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb md5 hashed passwords

So, i was working through a way to make a login system connected to the SQL database, it was mostly done but when i was checking the passwords introduced in the site with the passwords in the datebase.

THEY WE'RE NEVER MATCHED '-'

I was using the function

PHP Code:
<?php
password_verify
();
?>

I made some research online and for my surprise, it seems this function doesn't work with md5 hashed passwords..(****)
So, i made a question to google.("Is it possible to verify or compare md5 passwords through any php function")

And well, google said "YOU CAN'T DO THAT"

'-'

So my quesiton is, does the dekaron client work with any other hash type of passwords? Or does the SQL server itself work with that?

« Low rate server | [Must Read][Release] Iam leaving dekaron for good :( »

Similar Threads
MD5 Hashed Passwords web item mall now not work
06/12/2015 - Shaiya PServer Development - 1 Replies
hi there i just used Hashing/ MD5 password format but i noticed my webmall dose not longer work is there a easy fix to make it accept the MD5 hashed passwords here is my login Script <?php if (isset($_POST)) { $post_data = do_request($_POST, true); $back_url = 'index.php'; if ($_POST != 1) set_msg('You must have javascript enabled in yout browser', 'error', $back_url, 'login_msg'); if (!$post_data)
Changing from MD5 to non MD5?
04/25/2013 - Flyff PServer - Discussions / Questions - 10 Replies
Okay well to register an account I need to use pantom MD5 which I am not really that happy with. Is there any way I can change it from pantom MD5 to just normal text for the passwords?
MD5 DeCrypter! How to see Passwords?
10/05/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
can anyone help me i need to know how to decryp password on my server
[B] MD5 list / MD5 Programm [S] EG
03/18/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Sie behaltet 77,902 Datensätze mit gelösten MD5s + hash + Klartext, ich habe diese Liste mit einem selbstgeschriebenen C# Tool gemacht... macht mir einfach nen kleines Angebot... wenn ihr nen nettes Angebot macht, bekommt ihr das Tool direkt dazu... Das Tool erstellt aus einer Klartextliste 2 XML listen: - MD5 mit Klartext - Hash mit Klartext