Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Can someonehelp me with enigma protector

Discussion on Can someonehelp me with enigma protector within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can someonehelp me with enigma protector

Im trying to hide itemetc.csv file in the exe using enigma protector and delete the original file in the client when i try to load the client is closes it did not read the file inside the .exe..do we have to do some C++ coding in order to read the file inside the .exe??
Attached Images
File Type: png he;lp.png (27.8 KB, 101 views)

Old 05/10/2019, 09:30   #2

Luego de %default folder% ----> (carpeta con este nombre ->) ../ -------> data -----> share !!!!!!

Old 05/11/2019, 05:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirazuka View Post
Luego de %default folder% ----> (carpeta con este nombre ->) ../ -------> data -----> share !!!!!!
despues borro el channellist y login list ?
Old 05/12/2019, 04:41   #4

Para que quieres esconder los archivos del cliente? xD la ip por mucho que la ocultes de los archivos se puede ver conectado al servidor y abriendo cmd pones netstat y sale la ip y puerto al cual estas conectado, no te sirve de nada, y con virtual system editor te sacan los demas archivos, es una perdida de tiempo xD.

« Few Questions | This never happen before in history of pservers »