Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hey guys can some 1 help me

Discussion on hey guys can some 1 help me within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey guys can some 1 help me

i wan't to setup a server can u some 1 help me plz add me on skipe if u have some time Mr.Fizzlesticks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hey Guys If You can help just tell me if you can't don't add a post please
08/11/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
first this i edit config file and then when i open enter my ip on the web it's work fine the problem that when i press on register page it take too long to open and then this image apear but i can't understand the problem because this my first time working on this stuff View image: Untitled please guys i need ur help
guys can some one tell me some thing
07/16/2011 - S4 League - 8 Replies
can some one tell me how mini arcade hack work in stage 8&5&3&2&1 coz when i kill the mobs i fail at the end but at 4.6.&7 when my partner that i have to save died i success so..... how can i success at the 1.2.3.5&8 stages can some one help ???????????
hey guys i was wondering if i can get someone to help me on some stuff?
06/13/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
i just need a lil help on some lil things that are really not hard for most but im new and a ture noob for this but i need someone who is a PRO and who can help me let me know if u can and ill let u know what i need help with thanks
Hey guys can some one post a WinHex with hacks guide
02/22/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Thx very much
Hey guys i wondering if some one can explain to me something
02/04/2010 - WoW Private Server - 2 Replies
i have a private server Conquer and i would like to make a WoW server to but i didnt tryed in my life and i would like to some one explain to me who cna i make one i mean a Guide whit the source and much more thx guys