Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hey guys i wondering if some one can explain to me something

Discussion on Hey guys i wondering if some one can explain to me something within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey guys i wondering if some one can explain to me something

i have a private server Conquer and i would like to make a WoW server to but i didnt tryed in my life and i would like to some one explain to me who cna i make one i mean a Guide whit the source and much more thx guys
Old 02/04/2010, 08:20   #2

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,859
what patch, what emulator, what os is your server running, etc. etc.

more information please
Old 02/04/2010, 19:15   #3

elite*gold: 0
i dont know i wannna make a nice server and the lastes version i can make conquer private servers but there its just in other laguages and i cant understand nothing so if you could make a english guide not just for me there are more ppls what dont understand and they wold liek to make one so if you could do ...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hey guys i was wondering if i can get someone to help me on some stuff?
06/13/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
i just need a lil help on some lil things that are really not hard for most but im new and a ture noob for this but i need someone who is a PRO and who can help me let me know if u can and ill let u know what i need help with thanks
Can someone explain this to me?
02/25/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Can someone explain to me how to add mob spawns and what they mean? Example code: 1 30 1002 454 455 474 470
Someone Explain Me This...
02/23/2009 - Silkroad Online - 48 Replies
Hi Everyone Im posting this to see if someone can explain me this: Yesterday i passed all day playing with my lvl 71 character at server venus, i have like 4 years playing this game and i always up date my self reading topics from any forums and things like that because this is the unique game that i always play, i cant understand how i GOT HACKED if im using TRUSTED PROGRAMS like loader, agbot, stealthlite & databar dats all i use when i play sro, i play sro always and when i get tire i...
Only Need Explain
11/27/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I just need an explanation of the source of kinshi sourcer reviewing all is not because of truth does not save ... I just want you to tell me where is the problem or what other tips that I got it;) "My question is this error in the table of characters or in the database" I hope their answer and excuse me and forgive my annoyance ahh I'm bad English Latin xD
Can someone explain me?
09/14/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi guys :) i play on a C2 hispanic private server, i'd love to know how to use correctly l2walker, i'm actually with the 10.23 version of it, and i don't know how to connect to that server, i think i introduce correctly the things but then it doesn't seem so, can you help me please / if you can give me screens i'll be really thankfull) I attach the server info to see if you can tell me which port and IP i must introduce. Thanks to all and congrats for the good work you do :)