I have 2 channels with 2 dekaronserver.exe and arena server running. Each one is on a different port. All 3 run fine and you can switch channels and go to DK square no problem.
The issue is sometimes the messengerservice crashes. I thought running another messengerservice on another port for channel 2 would work, but the 1st messenger service still crashes.
MessengerServer crash 10/19/2016 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies I have 2 channels with 2 dekaronserver.exe and arena server running. Each one is on a different port. All 3 run fine and you can switch channels and go to DK square no problem.
The issue is sometimes the messengerservice crashes. I thought running another messengerservice on another port for channel 2 would work, but the 1st messenger service still crashes.
The config.ini is the same for both dekaron channels except for 2 things. The dekaron port and the messenger port. Am I missing...
Crash Crash Crash 07/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies When i try to log in with bot, after i log in, instant CRASH.
It is because of the traffic on ZSZC ? What should i do ?
Crash. Crash. Crash. Help? 10/30/2009 - Dekaron - 10 Replies Okay EPVPr's, I have a question for you.
Is anyone else having the 2moons/dekaron client crash on them as much as it is for me? I'll explain my full situation unlike alot of people on here(I'm sure most of you guy's know what i'm referring to :p)
Situation:
I start 2Moons, login.
Usually on char select i'll open CE 5.5 from my "Up To Date" .CT file. Other times it will be "in map" depends on the situation as you all know. With as little as only one script activated(or even all) which most...