Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Skill Decryption

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skill Decryption

Hello all,

Does anyone knows how can I decrypt these kind of files?

Is it a special tool? or how is called!

img attached

Old 05/14/2018, 09:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hello all,

Who is the maker of Dekaron Infernal Private server? I need the skill. i want the skill of dekaron infernal hope you all reply me Thank you <3

« [Re-release] Janvier123's A2 scripts / A9 server files | [Ask]Dekaron Infernal winhex scripts »

Similar Threads
Packet Decryption
07/10/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
My Other Thread Died (*sigh* And I Still Can&#39;t Decrypt The First Server -> Client Packet) Heres What I Posted About It There: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...f=53&t=25033&s= But For Now, Becuase Im Not Tottally Selfish, Heres...
Packet decryption problem..
06/02/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
In Lowfyr&#39;s packet decryption guide, first step to get key3/key4 1.) Add key 1 with key 2 205C48F4 + 0044A62E = 20A0EF22 What do I do when key1+key2 is more than 4 bytes? Discard the first byte? Just as an example, I have gotten this from the...
packet decryption für Lineage 2 C3
10/25/2005 - General Coding - 1 Replies
Hi ich weiss das die Packete bei Lineage 2 verschlüsselt versendet werden (BFish glaube ich). Wie kann ich die Packete decrypten? Die Protokollversion die ich entschlüssen will ist 412. Kann man den key am anfang der Verbindung abfangen? oder ...
t4c packet decryption
09/29/2005 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me with packet decrypting of a game. Its called The 4th Coming. its a 2d game, and speed hacks work on it, so you know the game is kinda crap. I have a server for it and the client, but now I need someone to...
Packet ecryption/decryption hook
03/08/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
© by Astaelan Alright, well, after being flamed and accused and a number of other unwarranted things, it came down to being accused of stealing something someone PM&#39;d to me. Here is what I got on another forum: Yes you stole that from me from...