Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Until i die!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 22
Until i die!

Dear EPVPers,

im here now Since 10 Years. I started to Support this game with some tools, because i love it to Code with Delphi (Pascal). I dont want / need your Money to release new Software, because it my hobby and if we want to be happy, I will not get rich with donations either... is not what I want. If donations are received, they will only be used for the Servers (more Speed / Space for you) DDC & Launcher R4 got 2 Servers

I am not a pro, but the software works well and it is used by you, so the goal is reached.
  • Launcher R1 over 3000 Downloads and Top search Result at Youtube and Google
  • DDC Program was downloaded over 300 x. Over 1500 Downloads with DownCodes

Since 2010 I have less time than before. That's because I have a family now. Two kids and a wonderful wife. That does not mean that I have no more time here. Only less.

I also can not help everyone, I have many requests from you. If I do not answer that's because I do not have time.

I will definitely stay until the game is over.

Thanks to Google for Translate

Thank you for using my Stuff
Nosferatu.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/09/2018, 08:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hi Nosferatu, I'm new to developing dekaron, because of your effort I got some files that I need. Thank you so much.

« [Must Read][Release] Iam leaving dekaron for good :( | Setting up SQL and database what next? »