Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Adding new skills on client

Discussion on Adding new skills on client within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Adding new skills on client

Hello everyone,

I'm having a realy hard time adding new skills on the BMR client. I add the lines on the skilltable.csv, mesh, anim etc. The problem that i have is this. Posting some ss ing with the curent problem that i have.

What did i miss ? I know i didin't add them on the imagetable etc.

Thx!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dekaron 2018 01 25 22h 52m 17s 0945.jpg (147.4 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg dekaron 2018 01 25 22h 52m 21s 0820.jpg (140.5 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg dekaron 2018 01 25 22h 52m 25s 0289.jpg (147.0 KB, 87 views)

Old 02/03/2018, 01:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
#Bump

I got the skills to work now, but the problem i have now is that the characters have no movement when i use skills. Just animation of the skill. The character doesnt move.

Thx !

« AI and AuthClient problem | Incorrect password »

Similar Threads
Visualize max skill / adding new npc item / adding new npc
04/10/2016 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 4 Replies
Hello ! I'm a little bit confused about disabling some skills from the client.You know if a server is cap 80 I don't want skills above to appear.I tried to make this happen some time ago and the client crashed every time I opened the skill window "S". I know it's about disabling some skills by putting 0 instead of 1 in a line but how do I do it in the proper way because, as I said, it crashed every time. And secondly, is there a software of an easy way to add new NPCs, add new items to...
Adding NPC's and Adding Items in Shopping Mall
03/19/2015 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 21 Replies
Hello there, I have an 5518 source; Albetros Source. Now I have a few questions about it. 1. How do you add new NPC's and where can I find them in the Source? 2. How to add items in the Shopping Mall. I tried a few things but that didn't helped me alot. 3. How to set game char to GM. I tried to give it 5 but that didn't helped either. I looked in the Commands file and that was 5. But it didn't helped. Thanks...
[Request Help] In adding new Uniques Spawn + adding its notice
03/14/2013 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 13 Replies
Hello ... I am learning some DB Editing .. i wanted any one to explain HOW TO , add new unique spawn at one place , like add a Devil shitan at jangan door ever 2 hours from last kill .. ++ i wanted to know how to add Unique Notice .. like " Demon shitan has appeared in Roc Mt. "