[TUTORIAL] How to make ULTRA A7 server files work with any A7 Client.
Discussion on [TUTORIAL] How to make ULTRA A7 server files work with any A7 Client. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.
Hey Admins Is guy is uploading a trogan in these A7 files PLEASE remove the link, I have done severial scans and dug deeper then most will try and it is inbeded into the dekronserver.exe file
First off, thanks for the tut and A7 server files. With a little bit of editing, I got them working on my server.
However, I can not get the client to work. I have the channellist, loginlist, and server/iplist all pointing to my server. But the client I have all some with launchers and no dekaron.exe. Dekaron.exe is also not in the unpacked data.pak. (This information may only hold true with OnlyDekaron, the client I have.)
I am probably just and idiot and pulled the ONE client that will not work or I am still an idiot, and am missing a very vital step somewhere.
I have last version client of ultra dekaron[ultra dekaron 7.7]
It's difficult to find. Download links won't work.
That reason, they had to stop managing.
lol...too easy
i made my server work in minute, everything is work (well except for aloken). Tower map,transformation skill, D-Shop etc..
i only DL client from umbrella, then copy its share file to my old A-3/6 server (and do some edit) then it work
dekaronserver.exe/serverlogin.exe crash = check your regkey.dat in each folder
lol...too easy
i made my server work in minute, everything is work (well except for aloken). Tower map,transformation skill, D-Shop etc..
i only DL client from umbrella, then copy its share file to my old A-3/6 server (and do some edit) then it work
dekaronserver.exe/serverlogin.exe crash = check your regkey.dat in each folder
lol... Your share file with that client script are not match xD
You need to fix it.
If you use to ultra original client, It will fully working.
And I have alloken LMAO.
lol... Your share file with that client script are not match xD
You need to fix it.
If you use to ultra original client, It will fully working.
And I have alloken LMAO.
really?? for what i know this serverfiles do not have aloken. lol..
lol... Your share file with that client script are not match xD
You need to fix it.
If you use to ultra original client, It will fully working.
And I have alloken LMAO.
lol
i said i copy share folder from umbrella a.ka deka revolution to my old deka act 3 (i delete my old share folder 1st). U get my point? yea ...same share folder so
Question about DekaronUmbrella client & Ultra server files 01/26/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 21 Replies Ok,
well i know i'll probably get the same answer as most people do around here "Use the search function and look for your answer" when really the answer im looking for takes less time to type than the original answer..............
I downloaded the Umbrella client and i downloaded the 7.4 Ultra server files.....
Now my question is this.