[TUTORIAL] How to make ULTRA A7 server files work with any A7 Client.
Discussion on [TUTORIAL] How to make ULTRA A7 server files work with any A7 Client. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.
Using the ultra server files dosent work. Keep crashing on cast.sesseion.dek.exe ect ect, All of them keeps crashing on me. Also how the hell do i make server non hamachi. I've followed ever guide and nothing works.
It dosent work. I've did and followed the step by step guides on dk and still get the cast,session, and all of that errors when ran. That's why im asking and posting about it. I've been searching for the past 2 days on the issues. Even the how to make server non hamachi isnt even working. Kind of hard to do stuff when there is some many mixed clients/server files out there. I'm trying to make a test server that's a7.
It dosent work. I've did and followed the step by step guides on dk and still get the cast,session, and all of that errors when ran. That's why im asking and posting about it. I've been searching for the past 2 days on the issues. Even the how to make server non hamachi isnt even working. Kind of hard to do stuff when there is some many mixed clients/server files out there. I'm trying to make a test server that's a7.
This is very simply problem xD
You must change to other server file.
man i tried the 1 click and i still dont figure how i get it on and how i change stuff there
plz man help i use vmware and i dont understand how to use it for turn my server on i have all files and i installed win xp pro in vmware but i need to know how to turn this on(sry for bad english and noobie questions ^^)
Question about DekaronUmbrella client & Ultra server files 01/26/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 21 Replies Ok,
well i know i'll probably get the same answer as most people do around here "Use the search function and look for your answer" when really the answer im looking for takes less time to type than the original answer..............
I downloaded the Umbrella client and i downloaded the 7.4 Ultra server files.....
Now my question is this.