Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

anyone got cleanef database for sql 2012?

Discussion on anyone got cleanef database for sql 2012? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile anyone got cleanef database for sql 2012?

please I need help,I downloaded 2008 cleaned database but i installed 2012 because of windows compatibility,can someone send me codes for it or just send me the sql directly,thanks very much!any help would be much appreciated!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SQL] Restore database on sql 2008
11/14/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
hallo, i just installed sql 2008, and i want to restore the database's but i cant select them... look as you se, i wanne restore database, the .bak filles are inside the good folder etc etc?.. wy cant i select them? help plz
[SQL-Error]Sql Database For HellmouthSoruce
04/28/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Hello, i was setting up the Hellmouth source 5300+ everything was going smoothly and because i'm stupid and noob + i never used/liked navicat i got error when trying to execute the sql databse and here's the error http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op25Gz_X3Wg