Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Will Dk run on this OS ?

Discussion on Will Dk run on this OS ? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Will Dk run on this OS ?

First of thank for looking

So i had a dedi few years ago when A9 got out with [DEV]KingTuts (old friend back then and Cranks/ImissBlood help a **** load)
Well anyway i think i went to fast now cause i was tired of having it on VMware now so i went and got that Dedi and I'm kind a worried its the wrong OS for having Dekaron on? sql 2003 compatible issues when i try to install it. I'm use to sql 2003

So big question, can Dekaron run on that Dedi?

Vmware on oldie laptop
Back to old school Dk and starting from scratch on A2 or A3 Difference to get back into editing
Oh and no I'm not going live for a while/months!
Old 10/18/2016, 10:37   #2

A2 work fine.
It's high specific for A2 dekaron.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/20/2016, 02:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolthestrong View Post
A2 work fine.
It's high specific for A2 dekaron.
I was just wondering about the OS cause i never host dk on 2008 R2 Standard - 64 bits. So far everything lunch but the DekaronServer.exe get error at the very end after connect. with some error i didn't find on Epvp

Ya i thought i overkill it to but in future when i get back into editing and remember stuff I will bump to A7 or maybe A9
Old 10/20/2016, 03:07   #4

You can't run it on a 64bit OS unless you have a lniker dll. Server 2008 32bit or Server 2003 would work fine.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/20/2016, 05:22   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by freez00 View Post
You can't run it on a 64bit OS unless you have a lniker dll. Server 2008 32bit or Server 2003 would work fine.
What is that " lniker dll. " Server 2008 32bit ?
Ahhh ****, so the dedi i got is total **** and i can't run on it right? Also is that why DekaronServer.exe close?

That's what happens anyway

-------
Edited part

so if i am to just get them to change the os to Windows 2008 - Standard - 32 bit it would work? or even if im to get the windows 2003 64 bit will it work or 2003 has to be 32bit also? o.o

cause my host kind a **** up as i order this
Old 10/20/2016, 07:07   #6

u can run that in 64bit lol i have a3 server test on 64bit.. lol xD
Old 10/20/2016, 13:48   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farius~ View Post
u can run that in 64bit lol i have a3 server test on 64bit.. lol xD
I have A3 server too and won't run on 64bit, runs fine on 32bit. See this for A3 server:
Old 10/20/2016, 21:04   #8

Quote:
I have A3 server too and won't run on 64bit, runs fine on 32bit. See this for A3 server:
that is old post, omg, if u read this post u need learn xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/20/2016, 21:42   #9

Quote:
And if you read the entire thread you will see it doesn't work on all server exe files. It is also a third party launcher that opens the server in debug mode that will end up causing lag and degrading performance. It's not a solid solution.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2016, 01:39   #10

Quote:
That work, 0 error and Win7_DKLauncher.exe doesn't crash or give any error, Thanks given and at T04STY post to

Quote:
And if you read the entire thread you will see it doesn't work on all server exe files. It is also a third party launcher that opens the server in debug mode that will end up causing lag and degrading performance. It's not a solid solution.
I am not going live for a long time so that's ok, thanks for the info Once i'll be ready i'll just upgrade/change OS then

Now when i try to go on i just get a " Can not connect to server " even if i do random ID / Password, i still get " Can not connect to server " and not wrong ID / PW blah blah blah. IP are all ok and same as Dedi so i am confused, Share folder was just copy / paste from Dedi once IP's was ok so i don't get why . I think i might have fudge up in the sql setup as i needed to follow a tuts as i didn't remember how to set it, this was what i followed
I mostly followed the sql setup but im using Hellspider A2 BMR game, can it be why i can't connect?
Old 10/21/2016, 02:55   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenJrH View Post
That work, 0 error and Win7_DKLauncher.exe doesn't crash or give any error, Thanks given and at T04STY post to

I am not going live for a long time so that's ok, thanks for the info Once i'll be ready i'll just upgrade/change OS then

Now when i try to go on i just get a " Can not connect to server " even if i do random ID / Password, i still get " Can not connect to server " and not wrong ID / PW blah blah blah. IP are all ok and same as Dedi so i am confused, Share folder was just copy / paste from Dedi once IP's was ok so i don't get why . I think i might have fudge up in the sql setup as i needed to follow a tuts as i didn't remember how to set it, this was what i followed I mostly followed the sql setup but im using Hellspider A2 BMR game, can it be why i can't connect?

YES ALL WORK 100% WITH 0 ERRORS, U HAVE PORTS OPENED?.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2016, 04:20   #12

Quote:
YES ALL WORK 100% WITH 0 ERRORS, U HAVE PORTS OPENED?.
Thank though :P

Friend got it fix for me and i think it was the " port forwarding "

HE a ghost so i can't thank him!

This can be closed now, Thanks everyone that helped me
Old 10/21/2016, 04:22   #13

Ghost says Your Welcome
Thanks
1 User