Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


[Re-release] Janvier123's A2 scripts / A9 server files

Reply
 
Old 06/21/2016, 20:50   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 562
Received Thanks: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00200712 View Post
Man, could provide the download of files from the server? ...
uh?



Ultimo ☼ is offline  
Old 07/28/2016, 14:47   #17
 
elite*gold: 22
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 728
Received Thanks: 437
A9 Client ^^ ?


Nosferatu. is offline  
Old 07/29/2016, 17:42   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 562
Received Thanks: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu. View Post
A9 Client ^^
this one?
Ultimo ☼ is offline  
Old 07/30/2016, 19:54   #19
 
elite*gold: 22
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 728
Received Thanks: 437
Well after my last Release for dekaron 6 years later. No Files , No New Software no Threads. Is Dekaron Death? My Pause was about 6 Years... Now i m activ again and dekaron dont exists anymore... lol

Not all scripts from janvier are useable. DAC and OSDS , where is installer or SQL File?

Was thinking about create new Software, but for when? For the Past ^^

It was terrible to find usable server and client Files, i was searching 2 (Over 12 hours) Days for working Dekaron Files ....

Reported myself cause: Please Release all Sticked Themes , all themes are incomplete.


Nosferatu. is offline  
Old 08/01/2016, 21:14   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 562
Received Thanks: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu. View Post
Well after my last Release for dekaron 6 years later. No Files , No New Software no Threads. Is Dekaron Death? My Pause was about 6 Years... Now i m activ again and dekaron dont exists anymore... lol

Not all scripts from janvier are useable. DAC and OSDS , where is installer or SQL File?

Was thinking about create new Software, but for when? For the Past ^^

It was terrible to find usable server and client Files, i was searching 2 (Over 12 hours) Days for working Dekaron Files ....

Reported myself cause: Please Release all Sticked Themes , all themes are incomplete.
I don't know what is useable and what not, you have to contact Janvier for that.

I managed to get the Action 9 server files everyone is looking for (all server files + Share folder client and server side). I will upload the files later on the night Check this thread again tomorrow.
Ultimo ☼ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2016, 09:07   #21
 
elite*gold: 22
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 728
Received Thanks: 437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimo ☼ View Post
I don't know what is useable and what not, you have to contact Janvier for that.

I managed to get the Action 9 server files everyone is looking for (all server files + Share folder client and server side). I will upload the files later on the night Check this thread again tomorrow.
I have tested all scripts from Janvier ^^
I Will help you to keep Dekaron up... , let me know what do you need
Nosferatu. is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2016, 10:11   #22
 
elite*gold: 22
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 952
Received Thanks: 83
I was working on reword for dac 3 in my free time since those servers are a9, and most of scripts are made for a3 tables. But im losting intersest on dekaron aswell
Proxynear is offline  
Old 08/02/2016, 22:14   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 562
Received Thanks: 312
#ADDED Action 9 server files to the first post

I don't know how many characters are added to these files, and the databases are missing. If someone could be so nice to pm me the action 9 databases i will attach them to the first post.
Ultimo ☼ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2016, 08:56   #24
 
elite*gold: 22
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 728
Received Thanks: 437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimo ☼ View Post
#ADDED Action 9 server files to the first post

I don't know how many characters are added to these files, and the databases are missing. If someone could be so nice to pm me the action 9 databases i will attach them to the first post.
I have Clean MSSQL Database, but isnt A9? (Working Transup / using vitality client share)
Nosferatu. is offline  
Old 08/03/2016, 18:16   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 562
Received Thanks: 312
i don't know honestly
Ultimo ☼ is offline  
Old 08/03/2016, 23:42   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 113
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu. View Post
I have Clean MSSQL Database, but isnt A9? (Working Transup / using vitality client share)
Clean MS-SQL 2000 & 2008 database are A3.(11classes)
However, have some bug.
Therefore, you must be adding new classes to another 6classes character DB. Yourself.

In addition, vitiality client also A3.(6classes. Since 2009)

Trans-up? it's costume moded?
lolthestrong is offline  
Old 09/19/2016, 14:07   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 562
Received Thanks: 312
#ADDED A9 regedit key

#ADDED A9 11 classes databases (i suggest to run a query to clean up account and character dbs)

Check first post.
Ultimo ☼ is offline  
Old 09/30/2016, 17:52   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
SQL Server recommended?
SnoopHyro is offline  
Old 09/30/2016, 18:40   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 562
Received Thanks: 312
SQL2012 and newer
Ultimo ☼ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2016, 18:58   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
Are stable files?


SnoopHyro is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« [DEKARON]Quest Transup Fixed All Class | Skill Decryption »

Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Janvier123's Website Tools / Scripts
07/22/2014 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
Hi, Since there are so many crappy websites with no tools what so ever. Ive decided to make a Bitbucket account and release all my stuff on there. DISCLAIMER All my files come with no warranty ("as is") what so ever, using the scripts at your own risk. I will not be held responsible for any damage it may do. There will be no updates , nor any support for the files. (It seems some ppl cant read the lines, so ill make them a bit bigger)



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.