Hi.
I have some problems with adding the new action 7 skills. I cant get them too show in my skilltree. So I woundering what files do I need too edit so I can see them in skilltree?
Or do anyone have it working and can release it?
(save me some time)
Hi.
I have some problems with adding the new action 7 skills. I cant get them too show in my skilltree. So I woundering what files do I need too edit so I can see them in skilltree?
Or do anyone have it working and can release it?
(save me some time)
I did complete the rebirth(=A7) new skills[ak, hunt, mage, summy, bagi, alloken]
You did add my msn.
When i logging in msn, pm me.
I can help you.
Touche... >_>
Yeah, but well, at least I made the skills work myself...
haha who said i did not ?
i have them bt i still thinking is it good idea to release ? since vitality will reopen and i have loyal to vitality so .... dk i am in bad position
haha who said i did not ?
i have them bt i still thinking is it good idea to release ? since vitality will reopen and i have loyal to vitality so .... dk i am in bad position
Just because you release them don't mean people can get them to work, after all, look at how many threads are opened daily because people can't use search or figure something out there self.
Just because you release them don't mean people can get them to work, after all, look at how many threads are opened daily because people can't use search or figure something out there self.
i wont release non fixed . i will release them 1 click and you have them in your server
and mmm look at ac6 skills many ppl dk whats remote.csv means and they have full ac 6 sklll working ....
dk
also request to close order from starter
Cabal Files, Sword Skills, Magic Skills, Buffs, and Weapons 01/31/2016 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 65 Replies New Discovered Files ^_^
These Files which i discovered came from other people but sword skill files are my works cause im a melee type character
Sword skills ^_^
For Force Bladders And Force Shileders FB /FS
skil_1h_001.efx - FlashDraw
skil_1h_002.efx - Impact Stab
skil_1h_005.efx - Force Stab (FB, FS)
[HOW TO] Alte P-skills Skills (mit screens,video's und download) 04/08/2010 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 6 Replies Hi Leute,
Heute möchte ich euch zeigen wie ihr die alten Skills ins Client bekommt :
Hier ist der Download
Also als erstes tut ihr die dateien entpacken,
dann fügt ihr die PC.eix und Pc.epk datei ein. Achtung es sind bereits die PC eix und epk datein für die derzeitigen Skills da allerdings könnt ihr die einfach ersetzen,
wenn ihr sie doch nicht wollt könnt ihr ein sicherheits backup machen.
Metin2 starten und freuen ;)
Lv. 77 Mentalo Server 5, 4 G-Skills, tausche gg. Körper mit G-Skills 01/26/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 6 Replies Hey E-Pvp Com,
Ich biete euch hier meinen Lv. 77 Mentalkrieger auf dem Deutschen Server Antharos an. Der Account enthält kein Equip, 5 Drachenmünzen und 419 Drachenmarken. Der Charakter ist Perfekt geskillt und hat einen guten Ruf. Er befindet sich im Jinno-Reich. Der Charakter hat einen neutralen Rang.
Zudem befindet sich auf dem Account ein Lv. 57 Körperkrieger auf dem Server Lechas:
Skills: Aura M2, Kr M3, SW M3, Rang: Grausam
Screenshots: http://666kb.com/i/bg3y1pjgpf67k4fsm.jpg
...