Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A question about different client .

Discussion on A question about different client . within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A question about different client .

recently i played a TW private server , i found its client is different from other private servers . in its client data folder , i can see data.hd pack.d00 to pack.d04 and pack.hdr . how can that server make the client running and also connect to the server successfully ? can we do this too ?
Old 01/25/2015, 14:07   #2

To my knowledge in order to use that type of pack files you need same type of exe to read the files, which the action 9 files does have it. In theory you can take any pack contruction exe from any offical client you can make this format basically pack the client with a packer like a data.pak, then run the construction .exe in your root folder it will make the d00 d001 d002 so on. You can use this unpacker/packer from janivers post to pack it to a data.pak then use contruction.exe to make it into the format in your screenshot. You will need a updater that uses the DIV format to put into the client and change the shadow file to a 1. link to jans database .
Old 01/26/2015, 05:15   #3

as i know it's a taiwan privateserver .