Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VIP-Incorrect ID

Discussion on VIP-Incorrect ID within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
VIP-Incorrect ID

I contacted Shetan and she said that my account is probably in old database.Well i bought it 2weeks after VIP release..First there was problem that i couldn't set my recovery questions because my account have 5signs and minimum is 6signs.I see that its fixed now.

PICTURE 1:

PICTURE 2(When i click change password)

And goliath is just ignoring me..-.-
Old 09/13/2008, 12:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
We all know that it is bugged.

Goliath dosen't do ****, he sits on his *** on his pc and watches the forums, he will not do anything!
Old 09/13/2008, 13:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaliope View Post
We all know that it is bugged.

Goliath dosen't do ****, he sits on his *** on his pc and watches the forums, he will not do anything!
Yep i agree with you...He is just browsing the portal and cancels every "Problem Support Topic"....Well i lost my pet time and premium and they don't even care.I payed for that account
Old 09/13/2008, 15:01   #4

Received Thanks: 1,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterfan2 View Post
Yep i agree with you...He is just browsing the portal and cancels every "Problem Support Topic"....Well i lost my pet time and premium and they don't even care.I payed for that account
Yea happening to me to. I don't even bother asking for helping because they aint gunna do ****.
Old 09/13/2008, 18:26   #5

Received Thanks: 1,583
that noob mod keep deleting my topics too how am i suppose to play with no gold -.-, surely not buying any.
Old 09/13/2008, 19:00   #6

chargeback