Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Disconnected after login

Discussion on Disconnected after login within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Disconnected after login

Hi guys long time dont do dekaron server so basic staff got shared server files with 11 classes and client ,using 2000 SQL at server side have edit all ip ware needed to 127.0.0.1 , have no problem with server start no errors no nothins just really slow loading its took 5-10min until fully started , at client side changed ips in loginlist.csv and channellist.csv to 127.0.0.1 trying to start client all load good but cant login , put username and password press login and got error dissconnected from server all the time i try , its some1 can help with this ware can be problem , sorr for bad english .
Old 02/24/2014, 11:16   #2

I haven't messed with the old server files since 2009 but I suggest you check session server
Old 02/24/2014, 12:37   #3

how to check what about session ?

i try to use my old one server and client file witch works perfect have the same problem trying login to the server got "disconnected from the server " so its not about files i ges and no about session server , so its there are chance of SQL problem or windows ?
Old 02/24/2014, 19:42   #4

The client can't connect to the server - i assume you messed up something up with the ips - double or tripple check it.

EDIT: It might be that the Client version.ini and share version.ini don't match? Im not sure //still learning
Old 02/24/2014, 22:02   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastswipe View Post
The client can't connect to the server - i assume you messed up something up with the ips - double or tripple check it.

EDIT: It might be that the Client version.ini and share version.ini don't match? Im not sure //still learning
that would give an error while logging in to dekaronserver.exe (when you click connect in the char screen)
what I think is that a session isnt created or authenticated -> sessionserver issue. see if it starts up correctly
Old 02/24/2014, 22:29   #6

double checked ips everyting is looks good version mach too ,
and session dont gives any errors

its just look a little bit different cuz he dont display one line someting liek
< ----- server start at 127.0.0.1 -----> or something like that
Old 02/24/2014, 22:33   #7

you sure you have these right ?
DATABASE_ACCOUNT = DB-ACCOUNT
DATABASE_PASSWORD = DB-PASSWORD

db account usually it's sa but password u choose it
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2014, 22:38   #8

ye account is sa and password is mine withci am use to login into SQL server each time so i am sure its correct

edit : and if the password was wrong i will get error
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2014, 02:38   #9

Hmm... did you check if you have all the right files? You said you have the new action with new classes, and you dc after log in. So Seems like you don't have all the files to load the screen, the textures or anything. Double check that or try it with an other action 11 client.
Old 02/25/2014, 07:57   #10

i have tried with my old dotn know ges A7 or A8 client and server file witch works my fine in a past , but then i am using XP now windows 7 Ultimate x64 its the same , so now i going to do everything from 0 again install SQL server restore database and renew ips mabey its helps

Edit : So i try everything dont fixed , pls help some 1
Old 02/25/2014, 10:07   #11

add me on skype : alex_barbarul123 and i can give you a hand
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2014, 13:10   #12

Are you getting an instant DC or a client crash? These are two different things. If it's a crash then perhaps your account has a char that isn't supported by the client (client doesn't have 11 classes) go to the db and change the class to something else and see if that helps, if not, then your client is missing files.
Old 02/25/2014, 14:00   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
Are you getting an instant DC or a client crash? These are two different things. If it's a crash then perhaps your account has a char that isn't supported by the client (client doesn't have 11 classes) go to the db and change the class to something else and see if that helps, if not, then your client is missing files.
it was inst dc its solved now dotn know ware was the problem but something that session cant connect to sql just remaked sql server and is solved session fully worked and its fixed
Old 02/25/2014, 14:46   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoo5000 View Post
it was inst dc its solved now dotn know ware was the problem but something that session cant connect to sql just remaked sql server and is solved session fully worked and its fixed
so I was right :P
Old 02/25/2014, 15:13   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
so I was right :P
yes