Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Disconnected after login

Old 01/14/2018, 07:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
I'm getting the same problem when i enter user name and password click login a couple second later got disconnect, also i manage to click on new character it give me an error message "You can not create any more characters because your characters slots are full". does that mean i have a old database? I'm using A2 database...do i need a9 database?
thank you in advance

Old 01/14/2018, 07:31   #17
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
Search in the forums it was already answered. Don't be lazy!

Old 01/17/2018, 21:18   #18

elite*gold: 0
Underfisk is scammer .. he scammed me and one more guy i know.. report him.. care dont buy from him

« [Request] Server Developer | Dekaron weapon effect »

Similar Threads
Error:Disconnected with game server. Please login the game again!
02/09/2014 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
Hi I start up my server and i set the csv3config to my hamachi IP and auth port and when i launch my play.exe I get this error "Error:Disconnected with game server. Please login the game again!". I do have the ports the same source side, and the client. I know both sides are correct i double checked, but i still get the error. Is it my play.exe? Is it because i didnt unblock the auth port and game port tcp outgoing?or inbound? The reason why i asked this for the millionth time is because its...
about disconnected game server please login again
11/05/2013 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
Hello friends, i have problem with my server When server get online kicked player Note, i don't have more player online and when going to folder gmlog in GM.txt i find no Reason To kick, just like the 玩家。理由:加速器 note testtttt = player name and when going to folder syslog find it KickOutSocket()踢出SOCKET_ID, 玩家。理由:加速器
Server Disconnected when login in
03/22/2012 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I am having some issues with my Lineage 2 account. I am using L2Walker 2.19, and after the latest updates from the Official Server, I am getting a server disconnected when I am selecting the server where I play. If I log in the game from the regular l2.bin (not the bot), I can login successfully. So There is some kind of issue with l2walker. Did someone experienced this issue? how can I solve it? thanks in advance!
Login Disconnected ! [Help pls]
02/24/2012 - Flyff PServer - Discussions / Questions - 13 Replies
Wenn ich die 3 Serverprogramme gestarted habe und anschlie遝n dann den Starter.bat anklicke h鰂fnet sich das ganze f黵 2sekunden und schlie遲 sich dann wieder. Bei dem LoginServer programm hei遲 es dann dass meine Ip addresse disconnected ist. helft mir pls wie ich das schaffe das er das spiel started ! mfg M4tzE_100
Disconnected when i try login with a toon
10/14/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
How do i fix the problem where i try to start game with a toon and it gets disconnected from the server? And how do u make a GM/Admin account for the server? ty