Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Action 15 Sets

Discussion on [RELEASE] Action 15 Sets within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE] Action 15 Sets

Hello friends on this occasion come to bring them new sets

Here one pic:

Here Download..

the lines can modify to your liking.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/18/2013, 13:07   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
arent we past this yet? i mean everyone has the kr client, everyone can pull them out, seems like posts like these are just whoring attention and kudos, if they cant pull it from the kr client by now they dont deserve to have it at all, and at the same time the only reason u released this was to put urself on a pedestal, if u really wanted to help the ppl here, u would show them how to pull it, not just hand it to them

and to boot there are those servers that took the time to pull it out, and are adding them, this makes it look like they waited for it to be released so all their work gets no credit cus everyone thinks they used this **** instead of doing the work

selfish post, not trying to start a flame war, but this post was for selfish reasons, ur spoonfeeding the noobs who still have no idea how to pull the kr stuff, ur ******* the ppl that actually did all the work for their servers, and only did it for the thank you count, sorry but ffs, if ur gonna post something to actually help ppl, post a tut to pull it out themselves.

i know ill get **** from spoonfeeders about this post, and i give 0 *****.
If you have such a problem with how things work around here, just leave.

No one will miss you and your useless posts because no matter how much you *****, whine, and insult, you've contributed even less at the end of the day than literally every other person that visits this place. Even Google bots have more to offer.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/18/2013, 14:57   #3

yeah chief thats why i got 700+ thanks and u got 8, funny figured i would have gotten more useless lazy leechers flaming me than just apeshit, which is about what hes capable of - significantly named -, the problematic source of the spoonfeeding issue in the flesh.

but in the end i guess its going to have the same outcome, spoodfed leechers ****** off talking about who 'contributes' aka who spoonfeeds, and of course ppl who spoonfed (and/or post to satisfy their own selfish need to appear like they are 'helping', with nose pointed proudly in the air, "look at me and how much i help" *whips hair in slow motion*).

just becus i dont hand you "files for dummies" doesnt mean i dont contribute, contributing doesnt mean doing everything for someone else so that they never have to, i tell ppl how to do it themselves when appropriate so that they do not turn out being as useful as what their forum name implies nor do i simply 'thank' posts based on how i wish others to perceive me. . .

pfft
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/18/2013, 16:07   #4

Oh, but you've got it all wrong. I don't have a Dekaron server of my own, nor do I even play Dekaron anymore. I come here when I'm bored, hoping that I'll someday build up enough motivation to actually start doing things again.
.. but all I see is you.

You're a legitimate troll, unlike the countless others that label is wasted on. You have literally done nothing for this community (much like myself, I do admit), but instead of admitting or acknowledging as much, you carry yourself as though you're an irreplaceable gift to everyone here.

I sincerely hope that pedestal you absolutely refuse to crawl down from breaks, and that the legs impale you in the face and groin as you fall to the ground, so conveniently covered in the **** you've been spewing from your fingertips since you first came to this place.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/18/2013, 17:14   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
yeah chief thats why i got 700+ thanks and u got 8, funny figured i would have gotten more useless lazy leechers flaming me than just apeshit, which is about what hes capable of - significantly named -, the problematic source of the spoonfeeding issue in the flesh.

but in the end i guess its going to have the same outcome, spoodfed leechers ****** off talking about who 'contributes' aka who spoonfeeds, and of course ppl who spoonfed (and/or post to satisfy their own selfish need to appear like they are 'helping', with nose pointed proudly in the air, "look at me and how much i help" *whips hair in slow motion*).

just becus i dont hand you "files for dummies" doesnt mean i dont contribute, contributing doesnt mean doing everything for someone else so that they never have to, i tell ppl how to do it themselves when appropriate so that they do not turn out being as useful as what their forum name implies nor do i simply 'thank' posts based on how i wish others to perceive me. . .

pfft

if you do not like do not comment, that simple, not all know how to take the items from korea, so shut your mouth and mind your life.
Old 12/18/2013, 23:06   #6

Its nice to release it but decima is right ppl should get it their self and if they dont know how to then they are not worth the files.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/19/2013, 18:57   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farius~ View Post
Hello friends on this occasion come to bring them new sets

Here one pic:

Here Download..

the lines can modify to your liking.
Well actually it is not real sets. Best what you can make from them so costumes. They are like transup "sets", not individual parts of the set like boots,coat,helm and etc.
Old 12/19/2013, 19:15   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedimazs View Post
Well actually it is not real sets. Best what you can make from them so costumes. They are like transup "sets", not individual parts of the set like boots,coat,helm and etc.
individual are, try them.
Old 12/19/2013, 19:44   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKick View Post
individual are, try them.
Sorry my fault, I have checked texture folder and saw all set in one DDS so thought it will be like costume, but now I see individual mesh files and texturepack files.
Sorry again, my fault
Old 12/19/2013, 20:24   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedimazs View Post
Sorry my fault, I have checked texture folder and saw all set in one DDS so thought it will be like costume, but now I see individual mesh files and texturepack files.
Sorry again, my fault

I suspect quiet like you, until I tried them.
Old 12/20/2013, 01:47   #11

i would like to apologize for my first post in this thread, it was harsh and came off pretty ******, and for that i apologize. its just aggravating that i see things like this here

ppl who dont deserve to have it can just drop it in their crappy server and run, while other ppl actually took the time to do all the leg work on their own, and in the end it means nothing.

also it doesnt help the major problem of the group of ppl that come here and dont want to do any work or learn anything, the spoonfeeding issue we have here thats way out of hand. sure this thread we wont hear from them, but when they come back with bugs we get 100 questions that could be answered by searching, but they wont, 100 questions that if they knew what they were doing, wouldnt have to be asked, spoonfeeding one time makes them come back for more, and our section is clogged up with it, they are rude, disrespectful, ungrateful, arrogant, and in the end someone ends up giving in just teaching them to come back next time they cant figure out how to open a CSV file.

i dont mind showing someone something if they really want to learn, i respect those ppl, i dont mind helping ppl with issues that are not easily solved or are hard to find fixes for, you can check my history you will see this is the truth. i love tutorials that show ppl how to do things, how to fix things, how things work, this contributes to teaching and allowing ppl to help themselves, granted i havent posted any tutorials, but in my defense, anything i would make one for, already has one here.

basically what i was trying to get across was that giving this to drop in their servers, isnt helping anyone, a tutorial on how to get it and what to edit would had been, if for nothing else to see what the OP went thru to get it, which in turn makes them appreciate it more, it seems to me when ppl post these drop-ins it isnt to help, its to get kudos, which is fine i guess, but in the long run, if you dont keep supplying these, you are going to see the reality in it all

again, apologies for my first post, i hope you understand my point tho, good job on the work you put in to this.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/22/2013, 02:17   #12

sir im only new to this but can you please tell me how to fix its color?..when i put it in its folders ive also edit the itemarmor and itemshape and when i try it ingame its color is more on pink but has designs..

thanks also sir for releasing it..
Old 12/22/2013, 16:43   #13

pink color means dds list .