Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[HELP] Siege Error line

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Siege Error line

I have a problem in the script when I run the Siege it appears that image below someone can help me solve this problem please thanks

please help

Old 07/30/2009, 03:57   #2

i dont know 100% but am gonna try,
Has your server a guild named ''gold'' and is it lvl 3 with 131+ lvls

Old 07/30/2009, 15:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]iHacker View Post
i dont know 100% but am gonna try,
Has your server a guild named ''gold'' and is it lvl 3 with 131+ lvls
yes my friend and guild lv lv 3 to 200 players on the server I changed the minimum number of players and modified for the Guild lv 1 to give the tests when I run the Analizer first sucefulity of command when I click to run plye appears that drug error could you please make a tutorial where I should change and that is because my server to be ready so the lack Siege give the topic thank you please help thanks.

« DONT PLAY ZANDEKARON!!!!!! | Luncher »

Similar Threads
PortMap Error: RichEdit line insertion error
02/16/2012 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
Hey Leute, habe mir letztens nen Metin2 P-Server mit Hamachi erstellt. Alles läuft super, wenn da dieser kack nicht wäre. PortMap zeigt eine Fehlermeldung, nachdem man sich eingeloggt hat: RichEdit line insertion error. Diese erscheint einmal zusätzlich pro Sekunde und PortMap und Metin2 wird beendet, sobald ca. 100 von diesen Meldungen auf dem Bildschirm sind. Was soll ich machen? Hat jemand ne Lösung? Vielen Dank im Vorraus =)
NEW ERROR SIEGE LOOK!
08/21/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/1224/siegeerror.jpg yo guys can you help me ?? O.O idk how fix some ideas ?? thanks
Never seen siege error !!!
07/31/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/1224/siegeerror.jpg Anyone know what this mean ? and how to fix it, when i got this error i can't open siege information, if view siege information from NPC Bastain i'll got server disconnect. this is new problem for me please help. thank you.
[Guide]CoEmuV2 Line 30 and line 34 error FIX *Changed Name*
03/09/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 56 Replies
CoEmu V2 Common 2 Error fixes After you have followed one of these 3 guides *ORIGINAL AMAZING RELEASE* CoEmuv2.Nano(5095) Source Code GOOD VIDEO GUIDE Video+All Files+Source oF CoEmu v2 Setup Explained Guide (Pics) CoEmu v2 Source Setup NONE OF THE ABOVE GUIDES ARE CREATED BY ME
[HELP]Siege error
08/23/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies
well, i added the thing at query analyzer. into the server section/master. Then i go ingame and give in /gm siegestart 5:00 then i look to dbmon: http://i26.tinypic.com/i4n5ed.jpg