Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Need info on client for pserver

Discussion on [HELP]Need info on client for pserver within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]Need info on client for pserver [FIXED]

Hello all,

I downloaded the private server files from:

I followed this tutorial:

At part 2 he starts editing data.pak and p-server connector.exe both from the client.
At this part I ran into the problem that I didnt have any client other then my DekaronEU client so I didnt have any files.
I searched on the web but couldnt find a standalone client for the server so I downloaded DKveteran client.
But this client also doesnt have the files.
I found out you can create data.pak with a packer but I'm wondering if the client will be compatible with the server.

So do I need to download a different client? If so, which one?
Do I need to download the files and/or use a data packer for the data.pak file.
Should I use a different method?

I'm kinda stuck and searched the forums but most topics about this lead to a dead end (links dead, no answers or discussions going offtopic/flaming).

can anyone help or does someone know another guide

atm I have the server running but no client :/

ty in advance

EDIT:

Ok I fixed it, I just needed a client and overwritten the share directory with the one of the server, changed the ip's in the cvs files and then it worked really easy lol.

this could probably come in handy for some other ppl, check the cvs files from the share folder and the share/server folder of your client and change the ip's to the correct ip of your server.
Old 07/31/2009, 10:36   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by prmXtreme View Post
I searched on the web but couldnt find a standalone client for the server so I downloaded DKveteran client.
hahhah ofcourse DKveterans is mine
mine wont work if you pack it

here's the files i usesd, and you should also